Best class for a Troll?

General Discussion
So I have a deep love for Trolls. I've been wanting to make one for awhile, but I feel like every class that is available for them goes better with another race.

So my question to you guys is, what is the best class for Trolls? Preferably for someone that plans on doing PvP.

I've heard that if you roll a mage, you have 3 self haste buffs. Which seems pretty nice.
I also heard that they do good as shadow priests. But I'm not sure why.

Could someone explain?
well, the best ones from the few i have ever seen, were either druids or priests.
I love Trolls as Enhancement Shammies, for no other reason than they have the coolest Stormstrike animation in the game (purely subjective, naturally).

Yeah, I know that doesn't help at all..... *wanders away idly*
The racial benefits are generously documented and frequently discussed in respective class forums.

Your priority order (or lack of?) baffles me - I don't see how you'll get a useful answer.
Racials are a small part of PvP. But if you wanna go Troll, take into consideration Berserking and Da Voodoo Shuffle. The only racials that would make a difference in PvP.

Berserking would make you hit faster. Alternatively, you could heal or cast faster. Trolls would make awesome Resto Shamans for this.

You could also roll mage. The Berserking would be beneficial to all of your nukes for any class. But then again, you could just go Frost and beat down anything. As any race.

Da Voodoo Shuffle, 15% reduction on duration of movement speed debuffs, is useful or anyone. A melee for when that ranged is kiting you, or a range when that warrior is hamstringing you.

Ultimately, racials don't matter(Unless you're a Human). Wanna PvP as a Troll? Go Frost Mage and you'll kill everything.
I made my troll a hunter and loving it. She's awesome.
09/15/2011 09:04 PMPosted by Nixxlol
No matter what you pick, at the end of the day you're still a troll. You can't go wrong, mon!

I should have said something like this instead of getting technical.

As a Troll, you're already better than everybody.
Troll male - Go a caster class.

KAMEHAMEHAAAAA
09/15/2011 09:05 PMPosted by Pyronaptor
No matter what you pick, at the end of the day you're still a troll. You can't go wrong, mon!

I should have said something like this instead of getting technical.

I agree with that tooo ^ What they said It be your choice mon

Warrior.

/unbiased
I'd totally have a Troll as a main if they had shoes..
09/15/2011 09:11 PMPosted by Pantagruel

We're too good for shoes.
Who needs shoes when you can steep on lava or any other surface without them? We have feet of steel, thats why is harder to slow us.
Hey I can hike across frigid glaciers and smoldering lava covered plains barefoot. I need no shoes.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3195920273?page=1#new-post < Please Look If You have played BC Content
Basically any class or spec that likes +haste would be a good pick. So that would exclude warriors right away since they despise +haste.

Hehe, I saw someones roleplay profile who had their troll wearing shoes. I thought It was quite funny, they even chose the nickname "socks".

I've never personally been a fan of trolls, but they make cool hunters and have lots of lore.