<Blood Legion Spec Ops> Recruitment

Illidan
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
As someone who has been in BL:SP and in contact with many of the main raiders from blood legion i can assure you that this guild was entirely designed to have gulliable people farm for them, on a daily basis i had member whisper me asking for inferno rubies, not a hello or anything just a message that said we need inferno rubies.

If you aren't from our realm or haven't been in the guild you have zero room to talk because you clearly do not know what is going on. Blood Legion does not represent Illidan, or the United States, Blood Legion represents THEMSELVES and the members in it.

So before you come here to "blindly support YOUR cause" why don't you join the guild and see for yourself what it is all about, until then you really don't have room to talk.

I've been in BLSP for a few weeks now. I had no intention of joining when I xfered here, I came for the pvp but found unreliable information on which guilds are actually worth talking to...Friend of mine in BL suggested I join BLSP to help me start to get to know the server so I figured I would try it.

I have not farmed a single thing. I also made it clear that I never will. I don't even farm my own mats, there's a reason I'm poor as hell. None of their members have msg'd me asking for mats, gold or telling me what they need. I have talked to a few of their members and it's just fun chats or random dungeons or talking about specs/gems etc. The ones I talk to are very nice and friendly and a lot of fun.

Don't want to farm? Don't! Simple as that. Don't want to join the guild? Again, Don't.

I don't know if others farm mats for them, but if they do that's their own fault. Perhaps some of them enjoy it though? I've met a few people who prefer to spend their time farming mats. Not sure why but they enjoy it.

I don't know what the real reason spec ops was started for was but I can assure you that we are NOT required to farm. I wouldn't be in it if that was the case.

BTW...what makes a guild is the people, not the purpose behind the guild. It's us that makes it and decides how the guild is going to turn out and what type of friendship etc it's going to have.
Thread derailed... Hard. And LOL at all the replies.

I was in BLSO and it was a joke. I remember them promising a DragonSlayer title if you farmed 400 wind scales...400 of those dang things...Terrible, just terrible. It's a joke and all you are there is to farm for them. Pft. I don't even farm for myself, not going to farm for some WoW-E-Hero.
12/18/2011 06:10 PMPosted by Leaftracker
Bottom line is that the guild should be ashamed for taking advantage of the gullible and the gullible should be embarrassed for drinking the Blood Legion KoolAid.

Hmm.. taking advantage?

What's that, right there in the original post:

09/24/2011 08:41 AMPosted by Visu
The guild is open to anyone who wants help provide raiding consumables (fish/herbs/gems/etc)

How dare they do exactly what they are telling people upfront they are going to do?

What trickery!
Just for the record, a lot of us did not, do not, and will probably never farm for BL at all - and BL doesn't care in all honesty. We're in there cuz of the people (not necessarily Blood Legion themselves but the guys in spec ops)

I mean me and Sidney and the other guys just mess around with eachother and we're cool with it. Some come some go and whatever lol.

If we farm stuff, most of the time it's for ourselves. I just give my excess stuff that I know won't sell in the auction house (or if i'm just plain lazy to check the auction house) usually i just vendor them (oh noes the rockfish!!!)

For me, based on observation, the "supposed" intent of BL with Spec Ops is long gone.
09/24/2011 08:41 AMPosted by Visu
The guild actively participates in many facets of the game, including 5-man dungeons, Battlegrounds, Arenas, 10-man raids, and levelling.

The members of BLSO are all fun to play with, however BL is just lying to fulfill their purposes. They use ^ to attract people into the guild, and even just the amount they gain from cash flow is a decent amount. Some do just stay to stay, some stay hoping to get something out of it. But you're right, it's their own choice, so we should probably stop arguing about the guild :).
Anyone have the original post before it got edited to look innocent?
This is very exciting!
12/30/2011 01:32 AMPosted by Churtrar
Anyone have the original post before it got edited to look innocent?

ok from reading this thread and apparently people from the guild not only putting down the facts of what the guild is about and what THEY do isn't enough for trolls to stop.
12/29/2011 12:10 AMPosted by Cuppycãke
I was in BLSO and it was a joke. I remember them promising a DragonSlayer title if you farmed 400 wind scales...400 of those dang things...Terrible, just terrible. It's a joke and all you are there is to farm for them. Pft. I don't even farm for myself, not going to farm for some WoW-E-Hero.

hows it being part of the population of 50 ally on this server? Its cute your posting on the forums. Hey i got a great idea how about you and the 49 other ally go xfer off to make this server 1:0 horde alliance ratio not unless you like being ganked up the !@# consistently when you leave your city.
Intresting.

The amount of negativity and immaturity in this thread is proof behind the reason why A US guild will never be the best in the world.

Most people on this realm and on US realms in general have to much pride and arrogance to see the wisdom behind this post.

It seems like BL is trying to create a bridge with the Illidan community to allow them to support BL to achieve a common goal. That goal is what?

1. BL represents the realm Illidan, and the US on the world stage in Pve.
2. BL's success on the world stage is something to take pride in as a US player and even more pride as a resident of Illidan.
3. everyone wants to be a hero and there is no unity on a single cause (being respected as the best Pve'rs in the world).
4. Eu doesn't take US guilds seriously (as competition as seen in an interview on Paragons website) due to them walking all over the US in the last few expansions.
5. The current success of the of the Koreans is a direct result of having a whole realm uniting on a single cause and supporting those who have the chance to win the race for their realm and nation. Many interviews and articles about Korean realms point to the same fascinating thing, each Korean realm as a whole functions like a guild and there is that level of support from the top down and the bottom up on the realm.

Yes I understand it's just a game, but for many it's a passion and a competition too.
Know that im not from the illidan realm nor have i had any contact with any member of BL before you claim im here to blindly support their "groupy" cause. The positive in this idea that BL is persuing should be looked at and viewed from a fruitful prospective as well.
But they are number one in the world. . .

I'm so confused by your opening statement I failed to read the rest. D:

Also - don't forget that EU guilds get the new raid content before US guilds, and if it was based on the time it took from the new content release per region to the time of downing the boss in region, then the NA servers would much more easily keep on par (or even beat) the EU guilds. =/
Completely incompetent and I love every second of it!
12/31/2011 01:53 AMPosted by Flamo
Also - don't forget that EU guilds get the new raid content before US guilds, and if it was based on the time it took from the new content release per region to the time of downing the boss in region, then the NA servers would much more easily keep on par (or even beat) the EU guilds. =/

Did you know their raid resets on Wednesday?

Edit: Don't quote me on this one, but I think new content is out for them on Wednesday too.
12/31/2011 01:53 AMPosted by Flamo
But they are number one in the world. . .

How's it feel to be ignorant? BL hasn't had a world first clear since BC. They're not even #1 in the US (That trophy goes to Vodka).
BL is #1 US, #3 World. Not Vodka. I know this because websites told me so. Why I have it memorized is beyond me, as I still am having trouble getting the images of the various members of the guild scrubbed from my brain after watching that video. Lawl Priest meeting.
12/31/2011 01:28 AMPosted by Abominatìon

hows it being part of the population of 50 ally on this server? Its cute your posting on the forums. Hey i got a great idea how about you and the 49 other ally go xfer off to make this server 1:0 horde alliance ratio not unless you like being ganked up the !@# consistently when you leave your city.

Actually I faction changed from horde to alliance. So yeah and why would I ever need to leave the city? Don't need to. Hows it feel to lag when you try to open your mailbox?
12/31/2011 08:30 PMPosted by Cuppycãke
Actually I faction changed from horde to alliance. So yeah and why would I ever need to leave the city? Don't need to. Hows it feel to lag when you try to open your mailbox?

Lul lag? wtf is lag oh yeah its that thing that people cant afford good internet.
Nice try now go be lonely on the lowest ally populated server there is.
XD E P I C F A I L
12/31/2011 11:24 PMPosted by Abominatìon

Lul lag? wtf is lag oh yeah its that thing that people cant afford good internet.
Nice try now go be lonely on the lowest ally populated server there is.
XD E P I C F A I L

you are cool guy
12/31/2011 08:30 PMPosted by Cuppycãke

That's what Deepholm is for!