[A]Dedication(Aman'thul) 25M (GMT+8) H DS

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
I'm keen but 12:30AM to 3:30AM kills my life :(
What are your raid times converted to EST? I've tried to look it up but everything keeps giving me different times :(
Monday is over in a jiffy..good..
10/23/2011 05:28 AMPosted by Shortnstabby
What are your raid times converted to EST? I've tried to look it up but everything keeps giving me different times :(

Hi Shortnstabby,
Our raid times in EST is 8.30am - 11.30am morning (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday).
It will be at 8:30am when we have daylight saving in November. At the moment its 9:30am
373 Combat Rogue ? :) 6/7 but rags exp'd, wouldn't mind having a chat with one of you,
10/26/2011 09:39 AMPosted by Maluce
373 Combat Rogue ? :) 6/7 but rags exp'd, wouldn't mind having a chat with one of you,

Hi Maluce,
We're not actively looking for rogue at the moment, but feel free to check our website once in a while to see if we have any changes.
Friday is here!
Saturday weekend..lazy days ahead..
Its Sunday!
Dreadful monday..
When Monday's over, the rest of the week seems faster. But wait..Tuesday maintenance..hmm..
Still need a tank?? i have feral tank with kitty OS and this one is tank too with holy OS.
Though i haven't cleared FL, i'm looking for Oceanic guild so i can raid on my lazy nights after work. Good listener here btw...
Still need a tank?? i have feral tank with kitty OS and this one is tank too with holy OS.
Though i haven't cleared FL, i'm looking for Oceanic guild so i can raid on my lazy nights after work. Good listener here btw...

Hi Dumberdore,
Yes we welcome a druid tank. Feel free to drop by our website to post an app for review.
Raids are fresh again.
Almost friday!
Friday!
Still looking for DPS and tanks.
Monday blues - but wait..its a public holiday in SG!
New raid week.