New PVE Progression - 5.0 Normals and Heroics

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 Next
01/25/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Jace
I don't track separate teams, just a guild as a whole :P

01/30/2012 06:19 AMPosted by Jace
Cool? :O Still only posting 1 team per guild, as if I posted them all there would be a lot more mess and names .-.
I don't track separate teams, just a guild as a whole :P

Cool? :O Still only posting 1 team per guild, as if I posted them all there would be a lot more mess and names .-.

Do you see our alt raid on the front page? You don't? Interesting....
<Warsong Legacy> killed Heroic Spine of Deathwing.
Otterpops has had 8/8 DS Normal done for a long time and we'll be starting heroics this week. Don't think anyone in the guild has responded to this thread.
Behind update but yes; Art of War got it's Yorsahj and Zon'ozz Heroic kills. Yorsahj being last week or so.
Weird, it posted here instead of the actual thread. I'll update later.
Legitimate Businessmen put down Heroic Zon'ozz earlier.
05/08/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Caelixx
Otterpops has had 8/8 DS Normal done for a long time and we'll be starting heroics this week. Don't think anyone in the guild has responded to this thread.
Guardian Legion killed H Ultraxion earlier today. We're hopefully finished with the roster difficulties we've been having lately and are looking forward to progressing further next week.
Otterpops downs H:Morchok
H:Morchok and H:Ultraxion down for Ashes of Eternity.
H SPINE!!!!
05/13/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Caelixx
Otterpops downs H:Morchok
Art of War wrecked Heroic Hagara.

Would of had her sooner if the lightning chains weren't glitching out half the time.
<Ancestral Ties> downed Heroic Madness
not sure if it counts cause we had one pug in our regular group, but we downed H ultraxion tonight. Up to you Jace if it counts since the one pug broke our guild run.
Updated kills.
<Ancestral Ties> downed Heroic Madness

Congrats, guys!
Sadly late in the game (due to player switch ups) but Wyrmrage Razor finally downed Heroic Hagara last night.