[A] Silhouette 6/16HM 10man LF Healer

Sargeras
Prev 1 3 4 5 13 Next
bowners
11/19/2011 11:45 AMPosted by Kassiana
I apologize Silhouette that my innocent post has brought this immature behavior to your thread. Really inconsiderate of you both to bring this !@#$ to another guilds recruitment thread.

If your apology was truly sincere, you would not have portrayed yourself to be the more immature one among the three.
11/19/2011 12:22 PMPosted by Shahz
I apologize Silhouette that my innocent post has brought this immature behavior to your thread. Really inconsiderate of you both to bring this !@#$ to another guilds recruitment thread.

If your apology was truly sincere, you would not have portrayed yourself to be the more immature one among the three.

Not immaturity, just like to say what I am thinking.
Hi Scare
Vampire Robots until they changed their raid schedule to something I couldn't attend. Astral until they died. Girth until I moved in with my friend and could no longer make raid times. Fierce until they cancelled 3 raids one week and I just didn't wanna be in a guild that can't have a stable raiding schedule.

I've been in way too many guilds this tier, that's right, however all the reasons for leaving are pretty valid, I can't do much about it.

But yeah, Paybacks/Kursed didn't you both kill your own guild? Look harder at yourselves before you attempt to insult me. Kursed especially, got Legendary staff then gave up on his own guild, oh btw Kursed how's that Legendary nexus quest going for you bro? Heard you couldn't do it.

lookit this
ERRBODY CALM DOWN.

Kass - Fierce on Bleeding Hollow?
Yah, but it was a really short stay. I didn't like it very much there, since I left VR I had a hard time finding a guild I really fit into again but now I got BoW :3
Ah I used to be in Fierce back in Wrath. We accomplished some cool stuff but their GM and myself didn't exactly see eye-to-eye...that is to say he was a horrible person and treated people like trash <<.
what if the people were objectively trash? perhaps the GM deserves an apology?
Hi Kursed.

I miss you
Hi Kursed.

I miss you
Ohai der people.
This guild needs healers and tanks. Give it to them.
priest plx

herbbot scares me
priest plx

herbbot scares me

Blasphemy!
i dont even
Know how to
omfg what did you just do to this thread
ITT: Cool peeps that need you

also ITT: A person that thinks Mirror of Broken Images is bad. Giggle every time.

Side Note: 4.3 is soon, get these ppl a full roster (ok maybe not so much a side note lol)
We should make this thread a sticky.