Patch 4.3: Tier 13 Set Bonuses - 9/29

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 73 Next
Blood, 2P -- When an attack drops your health below 35%, one of your Blood Runes will immediately activate and convert into a Death Rune for the next 20 sec. This effect cannot occur more than once every 45 sec.Blood, 4P -- Your Vampiric Blood ability also affects all party and raid members for 50% of the effect it has on you.

O.O

okay... :DD
It says "using", so I'm hoping it means we click it and get the buff.
Liking the Ret bonuses a lot
Prot pally 4 piece is stupid.

Its basically using gear to have it go back to the way it was before 4.2 when divine guardian was 2 min CD and had a 100 yard radius. IMO they ought to make it so holy radiance is actually remotely more useful to prot paladins.
ehh isn't the 2 piece set for Hunters FREAKEN OP???
Thank you for posting things on the weekend! It's nice to get some news and not get bored. :)
So every other healer gets a chance for free heals/absorbs or more powerful heals which will save them mana in the long run while I get haste, which will end up causing me to use more mana in the long run. I understand that swg is mostly useless and that shamans need a throughput cd, but tying our 4 set to it doesn't seem like the best way to fix the situation.
Shadowpriest 2 set...mehhhhhhhhh I need that for lots of target switching fights...
Death Knight 2p = Will of the Necropolis minus automatic rune tap.
So unless they are getting rid of/modifying that talent, kind of a waste. But the 4p is a crazy raid CD, love it!
09/24/2011 06:21 PMPosted by Rushpeart
Well, that sucks for survival hunters as far as the 4 piece goes. I doubt many of us even use Arcane Shot in our rotation but to dump some excess focus (which doesn't happen very often as it is). Quite unfortunate 4 piece bonus.

Any hunter that's raiding any relevant content shouldn't be Survival unless he doesn't mind under performing. As far as Holy Paladin bonuses go, I'm liking the Divine Favor change. I think it will be nice to have a mana reduction as usually when DF goes up I'm doing the ol' Divine Light spam to top people off.

The 4p on the other hand seems very lack luster. In my current gear I see 3.5k Holy Radiance crits and let's say 4k to be nice. That's adding 800 more healing to it, which isn't an insane amount and that's only on crits. To be honest that 4p would only be valuable in very intense AoE fights where other classes shine anyways, such as priest and druids. Even shaman lay down healing rain and can chain heal spam along with healing stream totem.

lol give the 4 piece bonus to something completely situational? imma just start farming the heroic tier 12 pieces now cause these suck.
Oh please keep these set bonuses. I wasn't displeased with a single one of them. Makes up big time for this tier!
If one was to be cynical strange how they released this info so quickly after Star Wars The Old Republic release date was confirmed.

As for the prot paladin two piece bonus it is a bit average, judgement does not hit hard enough to generate a worthwhile absorb, on the other hand SotR does at 3 holy power does, albeit on a longer time frame. In addition the absorb only affects physical and not magical damage.
finnaly a move or something that takes are demons off cooldown
but 4p seems confusing
Thanks for nothing on the Protection paladin 4P. Have to collect 4 pieces of gear to return the ability to what it was prior to 4.2? You have any idea how incredibly lame that looks?
Holy Paladin 4 set is a horrible, horrible bonus. Give Paladins a bonus on a spell they use more frequently, PLEASE. Druids get a boost to rejuv, Priests get a boost to their shields(!!!!!!)/holy words...spells that are used a lot more frequently than a Paladin's Holy Radiance.

I was all excited when I was told the set bonuses were announced. Now I'm just really, really disappointed.
Will the 4 piece for elemental even be worth dropping the 2-piece bonus for t12?