[A] Dedication 25M (GMT+8) H DS recruitment

Aman'Thul
Dedication is one of the few remaining guilds in Oceanic realms to offer late-night raiding (GMT+8) for players who are unable to raid Aussie prime time. Our intention is to push hardmode progression as a 25-man raid in Dragon Soul. If you would like to get back into 25-man raiding, Dedication might just be the right guild for you!

Cataclysm Progression:
Dragon Soul content - 6/8 HM 25-man, 7/8 HM 10-man

BOT/BWD/To4W content - 9/13 HM (25-man: 7/13 HM)
FireLands content - 6/7 HM (25-man: 4/7 HM)
Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest x 4

Raid Times:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
Aman'thul realm time 12.30am to 3.30am.
(i.e. SG/MY/HK/Perth time 9.30pm to 12.30am)

Currently in HIGH DEMAND:
All player classes/specs with exceptional skills are very welcome to apply!

Applicants should at least be experienced in Cataclysm Dragon soul normal modes and some heroic modes. They need to show keen self-interest in gearing the right way for raiding (gems / enchants / talents & glyphs). And should be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of their class.

Interested applicants should visit Dedication website @ http://dedication.guildlaunch.com to fill up an application. Or you may contact Dranoelzero, Faithfury, or any Dedication officer in-game for more information.

We look forward to seeing your applications!
6/7 Hardmodes on 10-man now.
bump!! New recruitment thread!
bump for upcoming raid week!
Wednesday raid day ends. Thursday to come!
Updated recruitment class needs. More applications please.
It's Friday, weekend starts woohoo!
Saturday! So..what are you doing today?
Sunday's coming. It's good to wake up to realize there's no need to wake up cos its not a working day.
We've got our 1st Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest tonight. Good consolation for an upcoming working Monday..
Bump for a fresh raid week
Friday again!
Sunday midnight..and its raining...gonna be a great night of sleep!
H Alysrazor on 25M done.
H Majordomo on 25man done. 2 Heroic bosses on 25man this week. Wonderful.
Looking for a boomy too
New raid week!
bump. Can anyone in dedication tell kately to email me please need to check when they are in london emails cackettliam@gmail.com
The weekend is up!
Sunday morning...