09/26/2011 05:56 AMPosted by Scytheclaw
Something tells me you're a dude.

Something tells me you are correct!

Seriously though.

Skirts
09/26/2011 05:56 AMPosted by Scytheclaw
Something tells me you're a dude.

Kilts are epic, man.
There really aren't that many. Need more plate skirts.

09/26/2011 05:55 AMPosted by Thickaa
Rogues can't wear plate.

This is true, you'll have to settle for leather skirts.
Bah is the Judgement knockoff really the only Non-pally plate skirt in the game?

Ohwell
09/26/2011 05:58 AMPosted by Shadun
Kilts are epic, man.

Especially what's under mine....
Bah is the Judgement knockoff really the only Non-pally plate skirt in the game?

Ohwell

There's the BoE crafted 264 set that looks like tier 10. I think it's Lord Marrowgar who drops a BoP pair.
Don't plate shirts kinda defeat the purpose?

Plate is for serious protection. it's made of overlapping pieces of metal so that a blade can not get through to the valuable flesh underneath.

Skirt leaves a BIG AREA of unprotected flesh.

I'm thinking I'mma gonna cut off any tank in a plate skirt right at the knees. I'll just avoid the plate. Let's see how good those legs look when I have removed them

Plate is for serious protection. it's made of overlapping pieces of metal so that a blade can not get through to the valuable flesh underneath.

I'm thinking I'mma gonna cut off any tank in a plate skirt right at the knees. I'll just avoid the plate. Let's see how good those legs look when I have removed them

Nah, you can have a skirt with segmented plates attached all over, so it's flexible and protective.

The skirts are full-length. WoW doesn't have knee-length or mini skirts.

It should be cloth over standard plate leggings for aesthetics and keeping grime off the metal. The WOW concept might be skirts imbedded with metal plates but that would not be my expectation.
09/26/2011 06:02 AMPosted by Linias

Good question, let me ask the volcanoes on my shaman's shoulders.
What, something like this?

http://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/2304/Saber+Lily+Distant+Avalon.html

The skirts are full-length. WoW doesn't have knee-length or mini skirts.

A full length plate metal skirt?

Walking would be interesting.
Running would be more interesting.
And may the titans have mercy on your mount.