4.3 tailoring recipes

Professions
will there be new tailoring recipes available for purchase in 4.3? I haven't seen anything on it yet. and if not, is it worth it to buy a recipe for one of the epic items like dreamless belt, ect?
I saw on... wowhead i think it was... that there are 3 new ones coming out.

Would be nice to get more but i guess its better than nothing...
10/11/2011 03:30 AMPosted by Healbotone
that there are 3 new ones coming out.

You know how I know this information isnt accurate?

Cause you said only 3 recipes.....there wld be an even number released to cover both casters and healers.
I wish they could bring out more cosmetic stuff.. like engineering can make a lot of cool things. all we get is flying carpets and a bit of gear.

It would be cool if we could make companions.. like a little plushie or something lol.
that there are 3 new ones coming out.

You know how I know this information isnt accurate?

Cause you said only 3 recipes.....there wld be an even number released to cover both casters and healers.

Funny thing is the two cloth legs are identical stats, point for point, exact socket colors and socket bonus:
http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=195723/4-3-preview-professions-holiday-pets-spell-effects-and-more

So in a way, 3 new patterns is correct. (or 4-5 if you include the lowbie vest)

Obviously subject to change. One is probably a copy-paste of the other as a placeholder. But it's amusing to wonder if it will go live like that.
2 new bracers, 2 new pants. They'll likely be raid drops, not purchased.
and you need essence of destruction to make them. I am assuming those are going to be raid drops
BS i have [Dreamcloth]x30 and counting i want more stuff to craft thats useful and profitable.