Open letter to The Horde:

Earthen Ring
I hate you all. I hope a fiery behemoth comes and eats your rotten corpses the second the Tol Borad que pops. Please continue dominating TB so my hate continues to grow to epic proportions.

That is all.

Over-Reactive
Love you too! <3
Translate please?
What does -squeek- UDEN LO! -squeek- mean?
/grin
~*~bites Orapromors and skitters off~*~
Most times I go to T.B. I usually see the alliance not protecting their healers or working together, so maybe you should direct your anger to the people letting you die.

You have no idea how happy i get when i see a priest free-casting heals, and i happily cleave his face in without any opposition stopping me.
When I go to TB... I only see red.
10/11/2011 06:56 PMPosted by Sigmar
When I go to TB... I only see red.

And that's when you know.. Communism has come to Tol Barad.
Lovely assist train you all had on my this evening in TB Sigmar.. and it was nice seeing you back in a BG, it's been a while.
You obviously aren't doing enough TB's with me.
Lovely assist train you all had on my this evening in TB Sigmar.. and it was nice seeing you back in a BG, it's been a while.

Mages make me blind
That's ~*~Love~*~
10/12/2011 02:49 PMPosted by Shakina
That's ~*~Love~*~

Yes... with a blade.
You guys just need to roll with Fanghyde more. Amirite, amirite?
i think alliance just needs more focus and not let 20 ppl try to tell everyone what to do
10/07/2011 10:58 AMPosted by Shakina
~*~bites Orapromors and skitters off~*~

How exactly does a Troll "skitter"? a little Quiraj in your bloodline perhaps? :)

I had a cat that skittered once. Well he didn't exactly skitter, but was fond of lying upside down with his feet suggesting a dead bug look.

He was a weird cat.
Despite my adorably cute feet.. I can blink and then tip toe off rather quietly.

~*~bites Drahliana~*~
*pokes Reactive in the eyes and runs off*
10/14/2011 12:00 AMPosted by Alahondor
You guys just need to roll with Fanghyde more. Amirite, amirite?

<3

This just in, significant increases in healer lifespans have been recorded with the clever use of crowd control abilites.

In short... Push buttons. Receive bacon.
[/quote]In short... Push buttons. Receive bacon.[/quote]

no FUR in mine
10/23/2011 05:51 PMPosted by Rayvasher
no FUR in mine

I think you have me mistaken for someone else. Firecat always broils his bacon to perfection.

:D