Which fantasy universe do you wish was REAL?

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Zombie Apocalypse
I'd say Berserk, but stuff in that place is just f**ked up.
Probably The Legend of Zelda, so I could understand the timeline.
highlander
Wait?!?!? What about WoW?!!
Modern warfare world where people actually can have health and regenerate.
personally, i would like to live in FFXIII's universe if video games are included. Tron is cool too, but you know, without the corruption of the grid
Marvel earth 616.

Female superheroes that all look like super/glamour models in skin tight Lycra/leather/latex costumes... what? I'm just being honest - annnd every comic fan thinks the same thing.

That and I could get super powers! Tho hopefully not the X-gene, I don't want to get hunted down.
Star Wars and Lord of The Rings.
Seeing the world be invaded by a different alien empire or returned demonic force that was sealed long ago, only to be stopped by anywhere from 3 to 7 brightly colored costumed heroes with giant robots would definitely be an interesting world to live in.
1. Firefly - awesome concept
2. Harry Potter - I don't want to be a Muggle. :(
3. Star Trek - the whole concept is awesome.
4. Lord of the Rings - I want the pretty jewelry and weapons.
10/16/2011 08:41 AMPosted by Ghoulgamesh
Zombie Apocalypse
10/14/2011 03:56 PMPosted by Wyrt
You want the matrix to be real? I don't even...

Maybe the matrix is real.... ever notice how weird foods taste vaguely like chicken?
Pokemon and wow and Kingdom Hearts
Pokemon first and Harry Potter second and only if I was a wizard.
LOTR...or tromaville *lotr those elves ...drool love the armor sooo hot
Heaven sounds like it might be nice in the stories
You guys need to give the matter a few more seconds of thought before screaming out these fantastical worlds and wanting to be in them.

We'll probably be random character X instead of the hero who lives. I don't think being a pedestrian during the seige of Minas Tirith is good...or one of those elves destined to die in Helm's deep (movie version). Or a wizarding citizen during the reign of he-who-must-not-be-named. Actually, come to think of it, it would suck to be a character in those worlds during those events :<

Also, pokemon.

10/15/2011 07:42 PMPosted by Bullettime
Pokemon
MLP FIM.
Might be dating myself, but Animorphs?