Newbie Guide Listing

New Player Help and Guides
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
*covers thread in bubblegum and super glue*

I not doing sticky rite?:(
bump
Things that go bump in the night.
Ice, I've removed the F2P twink thread - it's up on GTG, but you may want to keep this list to forum-only posts. I think I'm going to keep it off the forums for now.

(Vote for sticky!)

Removed your now-dead link. Couldn't find my bookmark for this thread so I was a little delayed in fixing it.
Just another bump in the road.
Bumps on your face are like bumps on a forum. The more bumps you got, the more likely a sticky will come out of it.

Well let's hope so any way.
Orcish bump.
Holy bump :)
This thread's about to need some new shocks...
Really glad I found this - some of the links were exactly what I needed to find and hadn't seen yet. :)

Thank you for putting it together and to all the people who share their knowledge!
Happy Pilgrim's bounty bump
Sunday bump
To be comepletely honest, I still go to Wowhead every now and again xD and I've been playing since BC.
11/27/2011 06:25 PMPosted by Tehhuntard
To be comepletely honest, I still go to Wowhead every now and again xD and I've been playing since BC

Practically everyone does, even the veterans here who regularly answer questions. In fact I sometimes consult wowhead before I answer a question just to make sure I'm not missing anything and to make sure nothing has changed since I last had experience with the topic in question.
and another 4.3 bump in the night.
Things that make you go -bump-
Rynok my friend, you look quite different. Is this another Rynok (ie different server) or did someone take a trip to the barber. Or am I just sped today?
Nope, I did indeed take a trip to the barber. Up until Cata dropped, Rynok looked like he does now. I decided to change him back :)
Monday bump!