Hated by Therazane, and no quests?

Quests
Im lost as well, deleted a few quests and can't find where I was at in deep /sigh. keaerin/anvilmar (note the wowhead link above isnt working for me it just gives me a blank profile)
03/28/2012 12:58 AMPosted by Keaerin
Im lost as well, deleted a few quests and can't find where I was at in deep /sigh. keaerin/anvilmar (note the wowhead link above isnt working for me it just gives me a blank profile)

You can pick up We're Surrounded and Stonefather's Boon at Stonehearth.
thank you much
Hi peoples, i was wondering if anyone can help me with getting or quests in deepholm ? I cant find any and it is frustrating me alot. I completed 72 quests and the last one i did was " that's no pyramid! ( part 5 ) ".
You might want to check out http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4253898080 which will give you ways to tackle the general problem.
Same i need help xstrikforce illidan orc cant find where i left off
Terrorninja,

Pick up the two quests On Even Ground and Core of Our Troubles which you can find outside and just west of the Temple of Earth, at 46.0, 45.6.

Xstrikforce,

Pick up the quest Thunder Stones at Stonehearth, at 28.2, 69.6.
ty very much for the info it was awsome !
Raimondas i am stuc as well lol, as i do not know where to go to complete quests ot get to Taerazane. im 60/110 please help.
This is the toon im stuck on in Deepholm. Im trying to get Therazanes quests and I cant find where I left off. Im 48 quests in... please help.
You can download the addons Wholly and Grail. They should be able to tell you what quests you have left to do and where the quest givers are.
I have the same problem on my DK (ghettohearth), how do you check which quest have been completed by a character?
You people know that the original post was made last October, right?
i was stuck on 63/110 flew and flew all over. i finally found an NPC on the bottom right of your map in th twilight overlook there is an NPC with a gryphon there. Gives 3 quests Big Game Big Bait, Into the Stonecore and To Catch a Dragon. I flew over and over all of Deepholm and finally found.
i'm stuck as well on my 387 rogue with no quests.
Thank you!!

Wholly addon fixed it. What a great addon, shows all the quests you've completed, have NOT completed, and quests that need prereqs before you CAN complete it. EXCELLENT addon.
04/28/2012 04:43 AMPosted by Nimhfree
You can download the addons Wholly and Grail. They should be able to tell you what quests you have left to do and where the quest givers are.
Thanks Nimh
Raimondas you should work for WoW community.

Can you help me out here as well? I've been looking in wowhead but i have many many quests pending not sure which one IS the one to follow.

thanks man
nevermind found it!
I am still lost after downloading Wholly and Grail, the quests that show up on my map are unobtainable for some reason..maybe I'm not using it right?
I've done 49/110 quest and am still hated but want my shoulder enchants(like everyone else lol)
Can anyone tell me what to do next please?

~Also I abandoned a quest from Crag Rockcrusher(I think) because my quest log was full, but now I can't pick it up from him again.

Wildøne (ø is Alt+0216)

Thank You!