Shadow priest best arena 2v2 and 3v3 partners

Priest
I've been doing a lot of arenas trying to find a good partner and just decided to come post it on the forums. For 2v2 I've been thinking a warlock and 3v3 I have no idea. Also on an unrelated note for an spriest which is better inner fire or inner will. Thanks for the help.
For 3s, resto sham and warlock are a good team (shadowplay)
For 2s, I suggest a healer, tis be usefull >:3
A healer would not be very handy in 2s.. Due to the fact shads go oom very quickly esp if ur vsing another heal team ur be tryin to drink for the majority.. Best comps for 2s imo is Shad mage, shad lock..
I do pretty well in 2's with my rogue partner. Mage is pretty good too.
spriest/mage or spriest/rogue

you need somebody who can peel for you so you can get cast off.
2v2 - Shadow Priest/Rogue or Shadow Priest/Frost Mage

3v3 - SP/mage/Rsham, SP/Warlock/Rsham

best comps imo

I
What the goblin above me said.
S.priest/rogue and s.priest/mage are two classically successful teams.

I've made s.priest/warrior (stopped playing this composition at 1725) and spriest/r.shaman (stopped playing this comp at 1972) work.

I'm sure others have worked with alternative compositions and made it still higher, but the a rogue/mage as your teammate will give you the greatest amount of flexibility for success.

Note: I've personally found s.priest/rouge puts a lot of emphasis on the priest to really make the composition shine. Conversely, s.priest/mage allows the s.priest to fall into a more relaxed roll.
Note: I've personally found s.priest/rouge puts a lot of emphasis on the priest to really make the composition shine. Conversely, s.priest/mage allows the s.priest to fall into a more relaxed roll.
All I noticed playing spriest/mage was getting tunneled/shat on until I dropped. I switched to disc/mage and it's been much easier (and playing against spriest/mage feels pretty easy so far).