[A] Reanimated · 8/8 Heroic DS · 3 Day

Burning Legion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Raids now feature 66% more Mrs. S.P. Giggles, a hot stud looking for some gentle love!

WARLOCK, MAGE, and any TANK WITH A STRONG DPS OFFSPEC, where you at?
We'd still love to see some apps! Need to fill at least one spot in our main 10m group.
Bump for our entire raid actually showing up and being able to kill stuff.
gj then yall! wish my schedule lined up with yours :(
More bumps in the hope that somewhere, somehow, there are quality players on the alliance side who would be interested in working on heroic content.

Updating initial post to include recruitment opportunities for melee. We are down to two rogues and that's it; at least one opening for a DPS Death Knight, Ret Paldin, or Warrior.
WE NEED YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE APP
gimme duh loot gimme duh loot
I'm interested.

I will be online tonight... who can I pst?
I'm interested.

I will be online tonight... who can I pst?

Chreese/Icame, or Syrio/Rhaenyra
Bump for finally doing Hagara this week and actually having 10 people showing up.
Still looking for people so we can actually raid. : )
worst guild full of turds
I am interested in the possibility of transferring back to Burning Legion. Just curious if room in your heal team?
03/16/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Jackiemòón
I am interested in the possibility of transferring back to Burning Legion. Just curious if room in your heal team?

Not sure if anyone has replied to you or not, and seeing as I took a couple week break from raiding I am not exactly sure of what the situation is. From what I know, we are not lacking healers right now, however, if a good healer comes along we can definitely make room for him or her. If you think you could be an asset to our (pretty horrible) team, no reason why you could not get a consistent raid spot.

Whisper Truelight/Truevision/his deathknight whose name I cannot remember, for more info.

: )
We are still in need of range DPS to form a consistent raid. We're still progressing, we just haven't been able to field more than an instance-clear raid for most of February and March as people (myself included) have had to take sporadic breaks from raiding.

If you're looking for an experienced group with which to see the remainder of the Cata endgame, and to progress into MoP with, check us out. We are most likely to consider you if you have heroic mode experience and are willing to put the work in to really maximize your class.
when can i join??
I'm sure you are the bee's knees, but we are already drowning in rogues!
rogue gauntlet

gurubashi areana, no gear but the fish daggers

last rogue standing wins the spot.
This sounds like a job for BEACHMUSCLES!

He is the illest rogue anywhere, yo!
Your raiding hours, which timezone are they?