Day of the Dead Is Here

General Discussion
Post Limit:
11/01/2011 01:55 AMPosted by Killercaitie
WTB perma-Day of the Dead pet please!
WTB a longer holiday with a permanent pet. Nao!!!
I would really really appreciate a way to specifically honor Magni for this holiday, maybe you could put it in for next year? Pretty please?
11/01/2011 08:59 AMPosted by Clexie
I would really really appreciate a way to specifically honor Magni for this holiday, maybe you could put it in for next year? Pretty please?

Magni supposedly isn't dead, just petrified.
Bienvenidos a todos al dia de los muertos!

Or something like that
Bienvenidos todos al dia de los muertos!

Or something like that

Fixed ;)
Aw, man, I gotta go to Exodar?? I hate that place... And I left on such bad terms, too.
Bienvenidos todos al dia de los muertos!

Or something like that

Fixed ;)

I was close :[
Zar - I can get onboard with costumes, flowers, offerings and candles. But cooking and drinking in a graveyard.... that's just nasty!
I'm eager to log in to the game today when I can and dance with La Catrina and make me some bread of the dead (since I have not been able to buy any IRL yet <.<).

:D

Aye. That. ^^
i'd also love if the pet was permanent!! :)

^-- This!

I would also like this.

Please =)
The only reason that I can think as to why the pet won't be permanent. It's because its overpower and if someone uses it on a pet battle people will be QQ on forums asking for a nerf.

I imagine the pet would have a skill called something like "toque de la muerte".. instant K.O.
11/01/2011 09:38 AMPosted by Dahk
Zar - I can get onboard with costumes, flowers, offerings and candles. But cooking and drinking in a graveyard.... that's just nasty!

It's nasty but people here does it anyway. They cook, eat meals, drink alcohol, sing, play folkloric music out loud, bring flowers and, light candles in the cemetery. It's like a giant party where people cry and laugh all at the same time.
For some reason, I read the title as "Day of the Dead Horse is Here".