Monk class color?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
11/02/2011 08:01 PMPosted by Pyreo
I really can't think of what it would be.

A tiny yin-yang symbol on the map.
Beige. Or olive green.
Monk = dark green

Demon Hunter = silver

Necromancer = black

Now we're set.
Won't be black. You couldn't see it against a lot of interfaces.

My vote is on Dark Green. That or a gray (I doubt you could distinguish gray from silver) are the only colors I can think of that are practical (see note about black) and different enough from existing colors they'd be easily identifiable.
Doesn't grey just mean offline though? I don't think that would work.
Right now the monk is jade green. We like the color, but it's not absolutely set in stone. For those wondering how this would work with the hunter green, it's as different as the colors are for mages and shaman.

11/02/2011 08:01 PMPosted by Pyreo
Blue post! My life is complete :D
It'll be a greenish/teal colour like on the MoP icon. Green is a calming colour, perfect for monks.

Edit: lol, blue beat me :(
/cheer
Right now the monk is jade green. We like the color, but it's not absolutely set in stone. For those wondering how this would work with the hunter green, it's as different as the colors are for mages and shaman.

Keep it jade green. It's better than purple.

I sure as heck don't want the 12 year old monks running around screaming "I R the epic color! I R the epic color!"

You know they will.
ou i <3 jade green
Glittery pink!

Rainbow.

Mauve.
11/02/2011 08:45 PMPosted by Zarhym
Right now the monk is jade green.

How'd I know it was going to be jade? :D

Good choice.
I sure as heck don't want the 12 year old monks running around screaming "I R the epic color! I R the epic color!"

You're just jealous that as a Warlock, I am automatically more Epic than you will ever be.
11/02/2011 08:57 PMPosted by Killercaitie

You're just jealous that as a Warlock, I am automatically more Epic than you will ever be.

Well, Rogue's colors are pretty close to legendary color, so there's that...
11/02/2011 08:57 PMPosted by Killercaitie

Of course you know, this means war.

And rogues fight dirty. ;)

Keep it jade green. It's better than purple.

You know they will.

does this means druids are legendary, shamans are rare and priests are common? lol.

I require more cryptic replies from the blues in the future....

No seriously, When you guys hint at something it's fun to guess what you mean exactly.
Omg yes, jade green is like my favorite color. <3