best class for pvp realm?

General Discussion
So i am getting bored of my pve realm and just doing raid and daily, so i am thinking of creating a new caracter on a pvp realm where thing can be more fun by pvping random ppl around the game zone.

So my question is to does who play on a pvp realm whats is the best class and spec to play, since i am gona be on a new realm where i dont know any 1 i am looking for a class that its self dependent where i am able to survive if i get jump or if i try to pvp some 1 but ends up being better then me.

i was thinking to either play a frost mage or rogue, for what i have read frost mages are OP in pvp and rogue are very sneaky and have cloak of shadow to run away from sticky situation. can some 1 give me advisde what choices would be the best?
IDK which is best, but I've been having a blast leveling a warlock on a PVP server. With the dots, it's easy to switch up targets and let your dots finish off what you were fighting if you're jumped.... it's fun to fear your attacker into packs of mobs too. There's lots of utility with soulstone (hah, you thought you killed me!) and health stones.
10/21/2011 05:29 PMPosted by Ultra
Any of them after this expansion is released, though many people are not seeing that yet for some reason.

well with the changes on the tree skill i understand what you are talking about but expansion aint coming for a long time 6+months

so i am interested on this expasion best wolrd pvp realm
so i am interested on this expasion best wolrd pvp realm

I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding what you're asking. If you're asking for a good realm to roll on for world PvP... word has it Emerald Dream (RP-PvP) is likely to have the most world PvP enthusiasts, but for leveling any high population server is likely to have a good quantity of people leveling for you to scrap with.... just check to make sure they're not dealing with major balance issues before you roll there.
10/21/2011 05:32 PMPosted by Justheoa
blast leveling a warlock on a PVP server

i have a lock at 85 on my pve realm and i have pvp with it and to be honest lock strongly depens on other to stay alive they are very squishy and if you end up getting jump you die since lock has no way to run away
Amazing! A non panda related topic. Go with a shadow priest! Tons of fun in PvP.
10/21/2011 05:37 PMPosted by Justheoa
I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding what you're asking

sorry my mistake was talking about class and spec
Edited by Nels on 10/21/11 5:40 PM (PDT) Amazing! A non panda related topic

amazing some 1 responded about panda topic on a pvp topic... by the way is call general topic not expasion topic
10/21/2011 05:41 PMPosted by Salvatorre
Edited by Nels on 10/21/11 5:40 PM (PDT) Amazing! A non panda related topic

amazing some 1 responded about panda topic on a pvp topic... by the way is call general topic not expasion topic

1. Panderia does have a place in general, I could say the same thing about PvP.
2. I was actually commending you, but you still took offense.
3. I answered your question, but you omitted that for some reason. Perhaps you needed something to get mad about?
10/21/2011 05:51 PMPosted by Nels
I was actually commending you, but you still took offense.

i didnt took any offence, i just wasnt sure if you where trolling. cant blame me for thinking that since there always 1 jack azz out there

10/21/2011 05:51 PMPosted by Nels
I answered your question, but you omitted that for some reason

you really didnt asnwer my question, all you say was shadow priest but you didnt explain y, what advantage does that spec has when it come down to world pvp