Theramore in flames: Horde favoritism.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Who lives in Theramore again?

Hrm. I wonder if they'll be put out by this...

No, chances are they'll be dead and you'll put in a Horde pride parade with her head on the front of a big float and Garrosh cheering and striking up Lvl90ETC.
For all we know the Alliance will attack back and destroy some city that belongs to the Horde, maybe we should wait to see if there is any other information before we start accusing of favoritism.

You want to kill off Jaina?

Not cool.

Not cool at all.
in retaliation Varian lights a bag of doggie doo doo on leaves it on Garrosh's front porch.

Old man Garrosh is gonna be sooooooo pissed.

Pfft... he'd probably bring in in and use it as a room deodorizer.
Theramore is being destroyed, and that most likely has to do with the entire novel that is being published about Jaina that is coming out supposedly around the same time.

Please stop taking singular facts out of the context of the story and timeline and assume it's favoritism.

10/23/2011 06:31 PMPosted by Marathel
So if Theramore gets destroyed I personally hope to see Varian step it up. Like Really step it up.
Theramore is being destroyed, and that most likely has to do with the entire novel that is being published about Jaina that is coming out supposedly around the same time.

Please stop taking singular facts out of the context of the story and timeline and assume it's favoritism.

Uh, hello. Are you new here? This is the INTERNET!!!!!

Not cool.

Not cool at all.

I <3 Jaina

:(
*sighs* Just depressing. Alliance loses again.
That would pretty good if Jaina died. That sow kept me from stomping a mudhole in Wrynn.

"Get over it"
10/23/2011 06:33 PMPosted by Thallida

We wouldn't if there wasn't already such a long history of it. I've never said anything like this before because I don't work at Blizzard and I have no clue the hard work and creativity it takes to bring something like this to life, but somebody seriously needs to say something to Metzen at the water cooler or on their smoke break or something...it's starting to get ridiculous the way this guy absolutely worships the Horde. I had my doubts before, but after Gilneas, then Southshore, now Theramore...come on...it's getting pretty obvious who the guys counting the cards are rooting for here.

Not cool.

Not cool at all.

I <3 Jaina

:(

Me too...

I suppose they will use this to piss off Varian and Thrall.

That roach living in the butcher, the baker, and the candlestick maker's workshop! FOR SHAME UPON YOU!!!!!! /NERDRAGE AGJWERLGAWEKLGLGJARKLGHAWERGHAERH
You can't win when the people who develop the game don't even play alliance. None of my friends who work for Blizzard did/do. Next Blizzcon I want to bring a large rotting carp around to slap all the "for da horde!!1!11!!" kiddies with.
DO NOT destroy Theramore. DO NOT!
On one hand, it ticks me off. Bashiok might not think much of Theramore, but there are many that do. My mage, for one, practically LIVES in Theramore.

On the other hand, perhaps this is a workup to the Alliance purging Undercity and retaking Lorderan?

Hmm, possibilities...
10/23/2011 06:30 PMPosted by Slowbro
Oh its not like Alliance already didn't destroy a town right next to Mulgore though. You know the one..

And the Horde trashed Gilneas and destroyed Southshore.

And half of Ashenvale, Silverwing Post, torched Astranaar...