{H} AfterLife 25m 14/14H 25 LFM/Selling runs

Korgath
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
Bump.
I started a fight with your guild yesterday that turned into a 15 vs 15 world PvP in Uldum, and I have to say it was the most fun I've had in this game in awhile. So bump!! =] Love to be raiding with you guys.
Bump for 1 healer and 2-3 DPS
Bump
Yo do you guys still have that really sultry priest that I swept off her feet after that one 25-man Stabilo and I did with you guys? Tell her I said whats up.
Bump. Now 3/8 Heroic 25man DS.
Anyone? Just gonna pretend I'm not here or...

IT WAS A SHADOW PRIEST COME ON GUYS
She was like Brazilian or something...dat voice though
Cutetush? Nope she joined NightWatch.
02/06/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Torts
Cutetush? Nope she joined NightWatch.

Yeah man that girl was like...my 'it' girl for like a day.

How iz y'allz doin' anyways?

-Free bumps-
Well I'm not sure what we are recruiting atm but bump for 4/8H
Bump for someone tell Cutetush to get @ me, as my character slots are filled to the brim, I ask that you, my faithful friends of Korgath-Horde, to tell her to make an alliance alt and talk to me. Alternatively, here on the forums. I gets down in public.
Bump!
02/09/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Pity
Bump for someone tell Cutetush to get @ me, as my character slots are filled to the brim, I ask that you, my faithful friends of Korgath-Horde, to tell her to make an alliance alt and talk to me. Alternatively, here on the forums. I gets down in public.
Bump.
02/09/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Pity
pics or didn't happen
I truly thank all of you ^.^
Bump for 5/8 and new website.

www.afterlifetheresdeath.guildportal.com
I am looking for a new guild, I used to do 25 mans twice a week. I am talkative, friendly, love to help whenever possible. How mature is your group? I am abit older than other players!
bump