Message from Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftain

General Discussion
1 2 3 100 Next
Thank you everyone for your feedback regarding the closing night performance at BlizzCon. While we had some other messaging worked up we were going to post, the members of band wanted to instead address it themselves:

Hey guys, we read and heard all the feedback from BlizzCon this year. The Corpsegrinder bit was never intended to be taken seriously. We are sorry that we offended anyone; everything at our shows is just meant in fun. Thank you all for speaking up. We’ll definitely keep this in mind for future shows.

Our humblest apologies,

Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftain

Shouldn't you be in bed? :O

Anyway, it's good to see and I'm sure the Alliance will appreciate the apology.
No problem lvl 90 ETC. I do have a question...Samuro, the lead singer. Is he the same Samuro that helped Rexxar in Warcraft 3?
The new warrior song they had was awesome, it got me pumped!
Just run it by Corporate Communications first next time - that's what they're there for.
I honesty didnt care at all about this matter, but hey that was cool of them

and here comes the storm
Apology not accepted.

WHAT NAOW CORPSEGRINDER!11
Thank you guys.

I for one really appreciate it.
Apology accepted.

10/26/2011 12:02 AMPosted by Griimreaper
Alliance will find something to whine about again anyways, this changes nothing really.

Dear Blizzard, I'm not as cool as the Forsaken. Please make my race cooler. I deserve it. Thank you. PS - If you don't make it cooler, I'll, I don't know...Quit?
Thank you everyone for your feedback regarding the closing night performance at BlizzCon. While we had some other messaging worked up we were going to post, the members of band wanted to instead address it themselves:

Hey guys, we read and heard all the feedback from BlizzCon this year. The Corpsegrinder bit was never intended to be taken seriously. We are sorry that we offended anyone; everything at our shows is just meant in fun. Thank you all for speaking up. We’ll definitely keep this in mind for future shows.

Our humblest apologies,

Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftain

You're on late! ;o
Write an Alliance ballad.

About Danath Trollbane and the glory of Stromgarde.

And I think the Alliance will forgive.
Thanks for listening guys. It's much appreciated. (By me, anyway)
Whoah. Whoah. Wait. This is something big.

I thought you guys where level 800 Elite Tauren Chieftains. Nerfed much?

But in all seriousness, I wasn't there at the con. Tho I think the wording might have gone a bit too overboard, the first apology from Bashiok and explanations where more than enough (At least for me). This, I hope, will clear out more.

Thanks for taking the time to address things.