Rerolling

Garrosh
I use to play on this realm about a year or so ago. I thought about rerolling a couple of toons here. Just want to know how things are here.
Thanks in advance.
Well the best raiding guild is average at best but the pvp situation is improving dramatically.
Because being 168th in the US and 531 in the world for 25m guilds and having downed 6/7H pre-nerf is only average...
10/28/2011 04:49 PMPosted by Breslau
but the pvp situation is improving dramatically.

I lol'd.

This is going to be a good thread.
10/28/2011 05:33 PMPosted by Rashnau
Because being 168th in the US and 531 in the world for 25m guilds and having downed 6/7H pre-nerf is only average...

Pugs on mal ganis and sargeras have been killing heroic ragnaros for weeks...

Not trying to come off as insulting but it is what it is you know.

Your doing Arena's on Emberstorm... You don't even have challenger and your pretending like your hot stuff. Granted, I can't do what you or what the folk's at LA due, but seriously before you go trolling the forums step into the other group shoes...

10/28/2011 04:49 PMPosted by Breslau
pvp situation is improving dramatically.

I see 2.2k in rgb's and 100k +Hk's which means your decent but seriously one guild is not going to remake everything on this server. Before you say your going to revolutionize the whole PvP scene on the server, go ahead and do it.

P.S
I know I am setting myself up to get trolled hardcore, but opinion's can never be wrong :P
Harry Gina and the Deathly Hallows.

lol wut
10/28/2011 08:51 PMPosted by Absolution
Harry Gina and the Deathly Hallows.

mmmm.....
No nevermind we don't need drama everytime pvp comes up on these realm forums. However I would like to inform you that pvp credentials are your highest threes rating and so that is what pvpers armory for. 100k hks and rbg rating is irrelevant.

We had about 3 good pvpers maybe one i am missing but now there are 8 and soon to be more.

10/29/2011 11:31 AMPosted by Breslau
No nevermind we don't need drama

Actually we do, because the forums would be boring without them, silly mage!
10/29/2011 11:31 AMPosted by Breslau
No nevermind we don't need drama everytime pvp comes up on these realm forums. However I would like to inform you that pvp credentials are your highest threes rating and so that is what pvpers armory for. 100k hks and rbg rating is irrelevant.

What it tell's me is your serious (time commitment), but you have obviously played everything except 5's at 2.2k.

Drama, will always come up when PvP and PvE clash because everyone wants to prove their better :P

Hatsu like usual your right (I was quite fond of the ape's of lake Michigan thing on Inverter's post :P )... It's not good though when in to much excess :)