Souls with fruit are deeply freighted.
Hearts are healed rejoicingly.
As ripened fruit and grain have traveled
You have come to Autumn's barn.
Forest Lord, whose clearings echo,
Sovereign Lady, who has poured,
Touch the hidden mystery in us,
Aid us to find Winter's hoard.
Definitely a loss for the community, who only added towards the server's raiding scene since their inception. Special mention to Mimo, who was always the Balance druid I strived to compare myself to Horde side.

Best of luck to you all on your future WoW and gaming ventures.
Had some good times with you all, I actually miss hardcore raiding. Expect to see me tagging along on one of my alts for your alt raids!
In all the time I have played this game, I have always hoped to take part and become a member of a high-end raiding guild. I never had the opportunity to raid very far in Ulduar, I barely completed ToC normal, I did actually manage to kill the Lich King, but I still haven't actually seen a couple bosses in ICC to this day.

Iron Dragon was my first peek at what truly dedicated raiders were like. I was extremely excited to finally have the chance to improve my raiding skills and compete with some of the best. I joined late in the game, only a couple weeks before 4.2 hit, but I can honestly say without a shadow of a doubt that the two-ish months I raided with Iron Dragon was some of the most fun I have ever had in this game. From the derp moments of the random heroic BWD bosses we killed during my first week, to tanking Iron Dragon's first Ragnaros kill, it was a blast.

That said, the loss of Iron Dragon as both a guild and as a force of progression hits even myself fairly hard. I'll miss you all.

-Needypants
Nothing hit me quite as hard as the departure of this guild, which has been my family since my arrival to the server.

I've lost contact with a lot of you and I didn't really get the chance to say it when I departed raiding on my own because it was so hard for me to do, but I want to thank everyone personally for giving me the gift of cooperative gaming. Without you and the force that was Iron Dragon, I don't think I would have been subscribed to this game as long as I have been. I don't think I'll be able to recount my arrival to and journey through the guild without getting emotional, so I won't, but I will say one last thing.

I miss you all very much.

- Galvyn/Seviilia
I know this is a bit of a necro, but Balecry, Dristi and a few others have recently quit the game completely. More of the WoW community dies daily.
12/06/2012 01:15 AMPosted by Indofear
know this is a bit of a necro

A bit?
Wow, major necro.
Christ.
12/06/2012 01:15 AMPosted by Indofear
I know this is a bit of a necro, but Balecry, Dristi and a few others have recently quit the game completely. More of the WoW community dies daily.
Away with you, vile beggar.
12/06/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Karob

Many brain cells died to bring us this information.
12/06/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Kurze

Many brain cells died to bring us this information.

The... the necro. It's scary. Kurze, hold me.
12/07/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Maarcus

I just want to confirm the you just bumped a necro'd thread, after it had been dead again for almost a day, just so you could also point out that it was a necro?
12/07/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Pylsur

I just want to confirm the you just bumped a necro'd thread, after it had been dead again for almost a day, just so you could also point out that it was a necro?

Yep.