[5/16 25M] Corvus recruiting Ranged {◕ ◡ ◕}

Earthen Ring
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Jeln. You only had 155 dispels. DISPEL HARDER BRO
Wait.. what? ONLY 155? seemed like so many more... I still refuse to glyph cleanse.
Bump for (hopefully) incoming Hagara kill. Soon (tm)
What'd I tell ya? Heroic Hagara down.
BUMP OMG WTB APPS. 25ers: go see 11th/Riddle. hordes: go see Starcaller. 10 alliances: APPLY ARGH!
Bump for being bad at Vegas and Fraps having horrible quality for some reason o.o

We're still looking for almost anybody willing to apply, especially a warrior, warlock, shaman, or DK!

Warning: Warrior does not include and does not apply to Imina. If Splinky is a warrior, then Splinky can apply.
if you join corvus, you get to see me drunk. YEAHN
For those interested in videos, see www.youtube.com/wowjeln. I've only uploaded Zon'ozz and Yor'sahj for now because I am bad at remembering to turn on Fraps. :/
Bump, we are still highly interested in a warlock, DPS warrior, and will consider ALL good DPS applications.
warlock,

every one knows those are just a myth you silly
Vacor is looking for a heir to my vast information on all things ret, if you feel your better then anyone else and like to shove it down others throats if they try to publicly bash you. feel free to contact me.
Why does recruitment suck? Since I believe nobody on this server reads forums, I shall spam trade chat with recruitment messages every 30 seconds while I am online. You all have caused this.
are we telling this 5% buff to !@#$ off? ARE WE DONG IT
Wasn't really planning on it, after all, then you fall behind further in terms of regional/world ranking, and then recruiting is even harder -.-
with cross-server raids should come cross-faction chat channels so Corvuscaller Staralition can talk about rainbows & poppop's transmog choices.
with cross-server raids should come cross-faction chat channels so Corvuscaller Staralition can talk about rainbows & poppop's transmog choices.

GENIUS!

Wait...poppop's transmog sets....oh god...

"Who is that big pink/orange cow?" @.@
DID SOME ONE SAY RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNBOW?
02/01/2012 05:43 AMPosted by Harbaine
DID SOME ONE SAY RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNBOW?

....dash?
Hi. We're recruiting. Do something about it, like apply.
Transfer horde side, it's easy to recruit. You've got all those people in AIE to pick from.