Government issued id?

Customer Support
what is the Government issued id that is needed to remove the authenticator, im 13 so if i need like an I.D or a drivers license what should i do?
11/10/2011 12:40 PMPosted by Bohohoho
what is the Government issued id that is needed to remove the authenticator, im 13 so if i need like an I.D or a drivers license what should i do?
If the account is in your parents or guardians name, you need to have them submit the information. Otherwise, you will need to call Billing and ask them what other alternatives there are for you.
Did you read the locked thread.

Has billing when you called them, asked you to send in ID? They should be able to let you know what would work.
11/10/2011 12:40 PMPosted by Bohohoho

If you are 13 then your unlikely to have a drivers license.

The form you have to send in lists the acceptable forms of identification go off that.
If you are under the age of 18, a birth certificate is acceptable.
Could a military ID work? my parents are on the military
11/10/2011 05:16 PMPosted by Bohohoho
Could a military ID work? my parents are on the military

Only if it's in your name with your picture on it.

If you're not sure what form of ID to send, you (or your parents) should call Billing and ask.
"Real men (and tauren) wear kilts" -- Pahanda
im 12 and i made my own account then i got hacked (this is a account i created so i can reply)
i added an authenticator ad i want it off i didnt add a id or anything so wat do i do
If u have a passport that will work too.
Can a 'minor' actually create an account that has legal standing?

Just asking, because clearly Blizzard are asking for documents only an 'adult' (or older teen at the very least) can supply.

Yes of course they can this changed awhile ago.

Most teenagers who are able to play this game ( this game is rated teen after all ) have the ability to get these documents.
You can contact your local registration office and get a "Photo ID".

I've had one since I was around 15 I believe.
Not sure if that's just a Canadian thing though.