PvP Season 10 Ending Soon- Updated

Arenas
Prev 1 4 5 6
i have 19k CQ 4k HP and 4k JP all ready right now :P

if some how its different this season and i dont make massive gold from my CQ i will be surprised and upset :( but atm im under the impression it will all convert into gold for me.
Yes, the honor to gold conversion is a bit low, but I think the real question here needs to be "Why is there an honor cap at all?!" Honor earned is still honor earned.

It shouldn't matter when you spend it, you still earned it with time invested, players killed and objectives accomplished. Who cares if I bank 10k and dump it all on new gear come patch day. I still would have earned it in the previous season, and if I didn't spend some along the way, that would be my own trouble to deal with as I got killed faster or didn't do enough DPS.

I see absolutely NO REASON to impose a cap at all.
Yes, the honor to gold conversion is a bit low, but I think the real question here needs to be "Why is there an honor cap at all?!" Honor earned is still honor earned.

It shouldn't matter when you spend it, you still earned it with time invested, players killed and objectives accomplished. Who cares if I bank 10k and dump it all on new gear come patch day. I still would have earned it in the previous season, and if I didn't spend some along the way, that would be my own trouble to deal with as I got killed faster or didn't do enough DPS.

I see absolutely NO REASON to impose a cap at all.

The honor cap is there to keep people from banking a bunch of honor and dumping it at the beginning of a new season to get better gear and a head start on other players.

In other words, it's intended to stop people like you from doing what you want and getting an advantage at the beginning of the season.
Please be aware that higher ilvl PvP items will be introduced and available for Honor points with patch 4.3.

So will I be able to buy this new gear on Tuesday when the patch goes live, or will I have to wait a week for the new season?

PvErs get their new content right away and I can't even farm out honor gear? What reason would i even have to sign on then?

So will I be able to buy this new gear on Tuesday when the patch goes live, or will I have to wait a week for the new season?

PvErs get their new content right away and I can't even farm out honor gear? What reason would i even have to sign on then?

Well, you already payed for account time this month so no one is forcing you to log on...
11/27/2011 04:14 PMPosted by Jinix
Please be aware that higher ilvl PvP items will be introduced and available for Honor points with patch 4.3.

I also would like to know how this is going to work now that 4.3 will be coming out the same time that season 10 will be ending. Do we actually have to wait a week to get the new Ruthless set pieces or will it be available right away now?
Can you please give locks a 30 sec cd for their fear :/.
Am I understanding this correctly? Ruthless gear will be available for purchase with honor but there will also be better gear than ruthless available for purchase for honor? Plus a new set available for purchase with conquest points?

"At the end of the season, Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points, possibly exceeding the 4,000 point Honor cap."

Anyone know if there is any more information on if it will exceed the 4k point cap? and by how much?
MMR Reset?!?! YAY!
Truly sorry for all you inexperienced pvp'ers that will have to come up against us experienced players next season.. wait no im not.. faceroll nubs to 2.2k inc. el oh el.

It's the attitudes of high rated PVP'ers such as yourself that really make PVE'ers hate the PVP population.

I play this game primarily for PVP. I'm happy to go up against great teams this coming season with the MMR reset because I want it to be FAIR. It means I'll lose a ton of games, but I'll have fun doing it, and I'm looking forward to seeing who comes out on top now that those who have been shuffled to the bottom have a chance.

I follow streams and enjoy watching videos of those at the top of their game.

So why knock those who can't get 2200?

he's a noob, he can't even get 2200 himself.
rated BG = no skill.
try turtling and thinking of a strategy in 3's or 5's..
you're done!
Thank god for the MMR reset.
COME ON BLIZZARD, JUST BOUGHT MY FULL RUTHELESS! YOUR KIDDING ME?!?!?!