Spriest/Maybe Healer LF Guild

Garrosh
Logged in today to be guildless for no known reason (and no one seems to be able to explain why, lol). Anyways, I figured it'd be better to look for a new home anyways, as I couldn't raid or do much during their times/was never anyone on that often.

I'm 26, married (no kids), and would prefer a guild a little more on the mature side if possible.

I'm currently ilvl 368, and will be getting my 2pc vp set this week. I'm 525 Alch/Tailoring. My shadow set is more filled out, as for healing(only have done disc so far, never tried holy) some of my pieces are still shared, so they haven't been reforged/gemmed more specifically FOR healing.

I tend to have a lot of daytime availability lately, tho finding a daytime raid guild here has been a bit of a pain. As for nights, I'm a central time player, so I'm 1 hour behind server, which usually works to my advantage as I don't have to stay up as late :). The only night I have a prior commitment is usually Tuesday as I have a 5 hour college class, which will continue thru March of next year.

I also have an 85 Hunter, Shaman, Mage, and Rogue on the Horde side, tho the priest is the best geared, as the rest are either in pvp gear or gathering alts, lol.

Thank you for your time in reading this essay, and hope to hear from an interested guild soon!
I am currently looking for a geared tank or healer on Quel'Dorei server. We are currently 6/7 heroic mode in firelands and are solidifying our ten man groups for 4.3. We raid Wed - Fri and Mondays 10am to 1pm CST. Check us out at www.twilight-incursion.net and apply.

You can also hit me up on my realid at nick.heffner@hotmail.com with questions.
You still poking around for a guild mate... we could get you geared and ready for 4.3 in a jiffy. Hit us up on our site at www.twilight-incursion.net

you can also hit me up on my realid listed above.