DS 8/8H GDKP Run Thursday 7:00 am ST!

Proudmoore
Prev 1 6 7 8 14 Next
I'd be interested in joining. I have 8/8 normal 10 man experience primarily as DPS (feral 387/boomkin 386) and healing. I'm reforged as tank atm but I am willing to reforge back to feral DPS for the run. I've never tanked DS before so it might not be the time to experiment.
Oh yes I do! But maybe not from a half naked druid. Where are the female draenei when you need them?

Erm...

/waggle ?

<3

@Konix: I sent you a calendar invite.
There's no need to experiment because we have the tank spots covered and most of the time they know what they are doing :D
384 enhance/283 Resto

Id like to join :D

Only thing is I have never done a GDKP run before.....but im not retarded so.... :O

GDKP runs are pretty sweet. Everything that drops in the run is sold to the highest gold bidder and the total gold collected is split by ALL 25 people inside, instead of someone winning rolls and you just privately cursing blizzard's LFR loot rules. That means, you get 4% of everything that is sold. With 8/8 happening now, pots are 400,000-500,000 gold. So split 25 ways, that means you make 20k gold a run.

Lets say you want to buy 5 piece T13. You spend 80k in one single run for all those pieces total. You make back 20k this run. Then you attend another 3 runs. You make back everything you spent.

The folks in this run meet only once a week, so usually everyone is at their best behavior. :D I've made more realid friends in GDKP's than in guilds over 5 years of wow. :D
Hey Max and friends.

Much to my disappointment, I got my class schedule and I have to leave for classes Thursday around 11am server. Thus I probably won't be able to make GDKP with Jubilant for a while =(
Fashiun 390 DK Frost 100k to spend
Hey Max and friends.

Much to my disappointment, I got my class schedule and I have to leave for classes Thursday around 11am server. Thus I probably won't be able to make GDKP with Jubilant for a while =(

Noooooooo =(
02/15/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Fashiun
Fashiun 390 DK Frost 100k to spend

invite sent
WOW! Reins of the Blazing Drake just dropped in today's run! Good old Maxdps forked out 210k gold for it too. Now this is why we love The Gold Mint GDKP!!!
Sweet Run!!

575,000 gold pot! 23k each!

Reins of the Blazing Drake dropped! :D

In retrospect, it has been a crappy expansion but I've actually enjoyed it only because of the wonderful folk in these runs. On top of it, I've been lucky to get both FL mounts, The legendary staff & Mount yesterday and Blazing Drake today.

Flametalon of Alysrazor & Smoldering Egg of Millagazor

Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest

Reins of the Blazing Drake

Waiting on MoP now. :D

o_O Word of the Mount drop has spread like wildfire! I've had 10 whispers in the time I made this iddybiddy post by peoples wanting in the next run! lol
Another full clear. Thank you very much for the good run and also ty to the RNG gods that got us the mount and with it some more gold.

Next week we will most likely take a look at H Morchok so feel free to look up the fight :)
I'm interested in trying this out. I've never done a GDKP before but it sounds like a great way to get started on raiding on a different character. I've done 5/8 on my Paladin Nyyah, but I'd really like to start being able to raid on this toon. I have a pretty decent amount of gold to spend and I'm not retarded, so toss me an invite if you guys happen to have a spot!

387 ele.
Man, that Blazing Drake was a damp squib. I was TOTALLY disappointed by it's sub par quality and made it a point to let the developers know in this thread >>

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4062848718

If i could reverse time, i'd have gone back and let someone else win that lame mount. My money would have bought MUCH better mounts. Looks like decent looking mounts only come for 25 bucks.
So wait, this is every week and I don't have to commit to a raiding schedule. AND I MAKE GOLD?

What the eff at this genius idea!

I added you all and will be messaging you guys about a possible next week run.
Hot dayum! Half the realm pst'd me for calendar invites for the run.

Invites sent to all above requests. If your name is missing, post here or contact in game to yubari / realsteel / maxdps.

<3
So wait, this is every week and I don't have to commit to a raiding schedule. AND I MAKE GOLD?

What the eff at this genius idea!

I added you all and will be messaging you guys about a possible next week run.

That is not 100% the way i would like to promote this run :D
Unless you are in BIS gear you will either leave the run with shiny new gear or with gold.
We won't have someone buying a mount for 250k every week so we need people that are willing to buy the gear as well :)
Another smooth full clear! This time in a record time of 3 hrs and 20mins ( including 20mins break and loot distribution! ). :D

Pot was 508000 gold / 25 = 20300 gold per person.

Cya'll next Thu! <3
That was indeed a very nice run.
It was fast (1 shot the first 6, 2 shot the last 2), the gold pot was decent and we even got some new people in, that left the run with their Destroyer's End achievement.

I am running WOL, you can watch the logs here:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/189516/

(don't even look at the one from the week before, I totally screwed that up -.- )

Next week we will hopefully have the heals and ranged needed to get H Morchok done.
Looking forward to the next run.
Hi, I'd be interested in joining with my DK, Gorubeza (385 unholy/381 blood, though my blood spec sorely needs work). I only have 4/8 normal experience with my main, though -- will that be a problem? I've watched everything on tankspot and I learn quickly, if that helps. :)
Ahh, I'm about to xfer to Proudmoore (for the community, no particular guild!) but unfortunately these runs are too early for me! It sounds like you guys have a great time. I haven't participated in a good DKP since the end-ICC days.