Mage Transmogrification Gear

Mage
Post Limit:
1 2 3 12 Next
Mages of Azeroth,

It is I, Squid, and I am looking for the best Mage Moggy set. I have searched far and wide, and have yet to find anything that I find appealing. Please post the sets you're using come 4.3, and I'll throw a /hug your way if I like it!

<3 Squid
I'm wearing the set that I'm going to transmog. It's full T9.
T5 with Tourmaline Crown

Still trying to find a sexy staff to go with it.

Might also do S2 or S10. I really like S10 gear and I like showing it of :(
I really like the look of the old mage level 60 field marshal's regalia. Would make a great transmog set. However, one disadvantage earlier sets may have is that they tend to use a lower texture resolution than later sets.

For weapon: Either the level 60 Grand Marshal staff or the one from Illidan in Black Temple.
I really like the look of the old mage level 60 field marshal's regalia. Would make a great transmog set. However, one disadvantage earlier sets may have is that they tend to use a lower texture resolution than later sets.

For weapon: Either the level 60 Grand Marshal staff or the one from Illidan in Black Temple.

Unfortunately you can't transmog the Field Marshal's set to PVE gear, at least not at this time.
Keep the sets coming chaps!
Tourmaline Crown + mage t3.
11/15/2011 09:41 AMPosted by Xiun
Still trying to find a sexy staff to go with it.

I suggest the staff from Magtheridon.
I am a huge fan of the original look of Mages in WoW >> the Arcanist Regalia really (to me) seems like an original look set. It is Tier 1 and acquired from Molten Core, but I am desperate to find a slick looking Staff to go with this set. I am seriously thinking along the lines of the 'Apostle of Argus' Staff dropped from Archimonde in the Mount Hyjal raid. As being a Draenei it would just complete the look entirely!
I LOVE the Horde Sunstrider's set...I suppose it's impossible to get it now as Alliance?
T4, T5, and T12 are nice. I'll be wearing T5 and T12 with Ethereum Life-Staff. I would love to get these two staves Crystalheart Pulse-Staff and Apostle of Argus.

recolored t4
switched to a tunic, netherwind shoulders and eng goggles
any suggestions for a belt to match the http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-33/valorous-frostfire-garb? The crafted belt I have is too big and too blue!
Check this set...
<----- check my set out. its the one im wearing now.