Mage Transmogrification Gear

Mage
Prev 1 3 4 5 12 Next
I really like mine. Feels more "orcish" then blue robes.
T5 will always be the set that reminds me of my raiding prime. It's a shame that you can't see the cloak in my image, because it is truly epic with how well it goes with this set.

Ideally, I'd like to grab the belt from Faction Champions in Trial of the Crusader, Tempest of Chaos from Archimonde, and Heart of the Pit from Brutallus, but this is a fine start for me anyways.

Nice job to everyone else on their sets :)
im loving my set and getting a few compliments here and there lol.
just hope blizz gives us an option to hide shoulders like they have for helm and cloak.

nether protectors chest is more awesome but sadly its plate armor
No T6? Always been my favorite looking set.

I need to lose the tabard though.
12/18/2011 07:03 PMPosted by Reknor
I really like mine. Feels more "orcish" then blue robes.

Ah another mage with legs! I like it! Sort of a combat / battle mage look.
I like how mine looks. Feels arcane-y. I've gotten a few compliments from this set.
I'm pretty pleased with mine.
If you want a mage a transmog set that doesn't use any pvp or tier "set" gear, I suggest finding a piece of armor you really like, and looking for other armor pieces that fit the color scheme.

I found some legs that resemble the bottom half of the dreadmist robes, but the color scheme is different, (and imo cooler) than either of the warlock dungeon 1-2 sets. From there I kinda just looked around for gear to go with it.

I think my outfit looks awesome.
Que the Music: He's Mister Snow Miser......

Easy gear for mine outside of the random green drop for the blue cowboy hat. I also have a blue wizard hat that goes with this too. I wish the cowboy hat had white or light blue band in it.

The set doesn't have shoulders but the Cata PvP tailoring ones are the best I've found.

I have the belt that matches the robe but just won the belt here and doen't look to bad. Also have the boots but wanted the shoulders to match grey in my boots and hands. Although it's a minor point and not one I notice.

Key tips for any robe are finding gloves that don't cover the cuffs of some really nice robes. Seldom do the oven mitts look good.

Only issue is now casting Fire Balls in a Frost outfit.....pretty sure the mage union will revoke my privileges.

BEHOLD!

THE BEST MAGE TRANSMOG 100% UNIQUE WON ME 5K GOLD FOR MOST UNIQUE ON SERVER!

Umad?
BEHOLD!

THE BEST MAGE TRANSMOG 100% UNIQUE WON ME 5K GOLD FOR MOST UNIQUE ON SERVER!

Umad?

No, not really, I find my attire far more attractive than yours.
A mix of recoloured T1 for Warlock and Mage. though for some reason the recolour mage headpiece is the wrong colour.
Work in progress, but I think I just need a good shirt.