I Love You Random Name Generator

Wyrmrest Accord
Post Limit:
SO THERE I WAS. Making a UD lock and mashing the name generator button when it dropped the name..

Pronkatz (swap the 'o' and 'r').

Anyone else get funny, funky, lolworthy random names? Let's see 'em!
This was random generated. Seriously. Also used to have an orc named Titsu. And a worgen on MG named Perva. Amusing as that name is though, it's annoying when people ask if I named her that because I ERP. Perva is a nice name once you ignore the humorous part.
Orc - Pantage

Blood Elf - Shemani

Worgen (or was it Elf again?) - Chesty

Undead - Dirtcart

Bonus points: Unholy DK ghoul names.

Batgobbler.
Graveface.
Marrowcatcher.
It gave me 'Frazzlexi'. What a ridiculous name. I'm so glad I picked one that was 200% less ridiculous.
I remember someone taking a screenshot of the Random Name Generator giving them '@nus' for their male draenei. Many giggles were had.

(Apparently that word is censored, who knew.)
In my guild, I'm always known as Banana because of the way my name looks. So one day we were all chatting and we thought it would be cool if all my characters were food/drink related. Getting the sudden urge to start an orc warlock, I found the lovely name generator.

First name that popped up was Tekela (or tequila if you will).

Random Name Generator = <3
One time I was making a female Dwarf Shaman (on Moon Guard, of all places). Hit the random name generator a few times to get some ideas... and it gave me Sparkle-a-s-s. Not even joking. I even have a screenshot of it...

http://diesmali.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d36gwai
I was randomly hitting the RNG on an Orc Female and I got the name Fut@h. I kid you not, it was very strange. Also! This mage's name was randomly generated. ~.^
This.
Orc - Pantage

Blood Elf - Shemani

Worgen (or was it Elf again?) - Chesty

Undead - Dirtcart

Bonus points: Unholy DK ghoul names.

Batgobbler.
Graveface.
Marrowcatcher.

Before the fixed it you used to be able to get a ghoul named Bonegobbler...
i once got a ghoul named Earthbender
Coxxy - Goblin

...Yeeeeah.
Back when I was unholy, I had a few funny -bender ghouls (Earthbender, Rotbender, Gravebender....) and Eyeface.
Futa, suggested for a female orc.
I have a guildmate named Selynth. She's very sweet and shy and adorable...

I rolled a warlock and the succubus came up with the name Selynath. Naturally I paraded that thing around in front of sely over and over again.

She's wanted to strangle me ever since. It was awesome.
I was making an Orc warrioress, and the random name generator offered this helpful selection: Angrytark.

Angry Tark.

Sorry, this is World of Warcraft, not World of StarTrekCraft.