Business Time 10s 8/8 DS LF Hybrid

Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next
Sounds good, Grim! I'm off doing other stuff but I'll try to be online - if you don't see me, ask Vosskah. He can find me pretty quickly because we are in the same house. =)
HAI
Thank you Meraxis...
Mer's a pally, what did you expect him to contribute to the conversation? I think all that light stuff is frying their neurones. ;). Although he did just change to a DK...
Are you guys still looking for a Paladin Tank?
Certainly Kryptonious! Please fill out an application on our website. http://businesstimeguild.com
Confession, it's strangely addictive to log out in different gear just to change my portrait's clothes. So what if I play World of Dresscraft, don't judge me!
HAI MER!! I BE BARE 2NITE K?
12/12/2011 04:14 PMPosted by Tassager
HAI MER!! I BE BARE 2NITE K?

Oh man, he short-circuited again...
Bumpity!
Updated for new recruitment needs; we are now seeking only a DPS/healer hybrid.
<3 to the good peeps in BT

Danka

<3

<3

"And what happened then? Well, in Whoville they say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day."

<3

"And what happened then? Well, in Whoville they say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day."

Love that transmog. Best one I've seen ya have yet!
I might just be looking to app (shadow/disc) after all my finals are done, though on a slightly larger priest than this one. *grin* Hopefully will be trying to find someone online in a couple of days. And if not, well, /bump anyway!
Bump!

@Kaalisti, that sounds great! Looking forward to hearing from you one way or another!
12/14/2011 09:23 AMPosted by Kaalisti
I might just be looking to app (shadow/disc) after all my finals are done, though on a slightly larger priest than this one. *grin* Hopefully will be trying to find someone online in a couple of days. And if not, well, /bump anyway!

Thank ya!

Hope to see an app from ya after you have your finals cleared up. Best of luck on them!
Good morning! Strange... my heat is on. That's very unusual!