4.3 Raid Finder Loot Rules

General Discussion
Prev 1 12 13 14 20 Next
I agree that this system is already flawed before its implemented

Can anyone see how removing Str on leather was a major hindsight. Rogues and DPS druids now will have no chance of getting agility leather unless there is no druid tank. We'll start seeing less rogues than what we do now and feral druids will also drop off the raiding radar.

11/24/2011 02:41 PMPosted by Macca
Can anyone see how removing Str on leather was a major hindsight. Rogues and DPS druids now will have no chance of getting agility leather unless there is no druid tank. We'll start seeing less rogues than what we do now and feral druids will also drop off the raiding radar.

/facepalm.

Another one that doesn't read previous posts on the same subject. /sigh. Go back one page and look at my post about this issue.

/facepalm.

Another one that doesn't read previous posts on the same subject. /sigh. Go back one page and look at my post about this issue.

I'd like to say i'm shocked by how many people can't read but... i'm not :(
Argh! Rogues will be able to Need+ on agi leather! Stop assuming otherwise. Seriously, I should just start reporting you for trolling.

@Vyneda: Again, you might be right, I'm just going off what I picked up on, where it says tanks get a Need+ on those things, then they explain that agi accessories are there for druids sake, and the fact that they were reluctant to let druids Need+ on agi accessories because they didn't want all tanks to get a Need+ on them (Until Bashiok got bearstormed and decided to let tanks roll Need+ on them)
-----
Attack tables, diminishing returns and you!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489160859
I agree that this system is already flawed before its implemented

exactly thats all it will accomplish

Someone else who fails at reading...

"DPS:
Mostly everything that doesn’t have a tank stat on it"

Agility is not a tank stat which means you get the exact same bonus as druid tanks do on leather gear this is just to stop resto druids getting gear over rogues and feral druids.
11/24/2011 12:33 PMPosted by Waniou
Will mages and warlocks get a bonus on +hit cloth items? After all, we're pretty much the only ones that don't get any sort of roll bonus... :\
You will. I do believe you'll also get a bonus on spirit gear, because otherwise elemental shamans and boomkins wouldn't be able to.

Well we have no reason to roll on spirit gear - it's unfair to priests. I think +hit and +spirit should remain exclusive to priests and mages/warlocks respectively.
Finally mages and warlocks cant ninja spirit gear some ppl need to l2play their class
11/24/2011 02:51 PMPosted by Waniou
@Vyneda: Again, you might be right, I'm just going off what I picked up on, where it says tanks get a Need+ on those things, then they explain that agi accessories are there for druids sake, and the fact that they were reluctant to let druids Need+ on agi accessories because they didn't want all tanks to get a Need+ on them (Until Bashiok got bearstormed and decided to let tanks roll Need+ on them)

You could be right as well, as I haven't been following discussions prior to this one. Man, I thought I had this ALL figured out! Now I'm so confused :(

So this system, if we assume it will work the way you've stated, doesn't that mean that ret paladins will be able to roll on spirit plate as well?
11/24/2011 02:57 PMPosted by Vyneda

You could be right as well, as I haven't been following discussions prior to this one. Man, I thought I had this ALL figured out! Now I'm so confused :(

So this system, if we assume it will work the way you've stated, doesn't that mean that ret paladins will be able to roll on spirit plate as well?

They'll be able to roll on spirit plate but cant Need+ roll for it. Unless they queued up as a healer and are dpsing 0-o
11/24/2011 02:57 PMPosted by Vyneda
I'm not entirely sure, I think spirit plate might be marked differently, but it could happen.
-----
Attack tables, diminishing returns and you!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489160859
11/24/2011 03:00 PMPosted by
They'll be able to roll on spirit plate but cant Need+ roll for it. Unless they queued up as a healer and are dpsing 0-o

But we're working under the assumption that Blizzard needed to allow all players in the DPS role to be able to roll Need+ on spirit items because of those classes that use spirit as a DPS stat.

That's of course excluding the classes that already can't roll on caster gear under the current system.

Paladins, mages, and warlocks are currently able to roll on spirit gear. Under this Need+ system, if all DPS has to be included in order to have the roll available to the hybrid classes, tha includes ret paladins.

But we're working under the assumption that Blizzard needed to allow all players in the DPS role to be able to roll Need+ on spirit items because of those classes that use spirit as a DPS stat.

That's of course excluding the classes that already can't roll on caster gear under the current system.

Paladins, mages, and warlocks are currently able to roll on spirit gear. Under this Need+ system, if all DPS has to be included in order to have the roll available to the hybrid classes, tha includes ret paladins.

aaa good point I've always assumed they went off role the person queued up as and class. Although if it doesn't take class into account then we'll have the same issue we have now with mages/locks getting a need+ on cloth spirit gear.
aaa good point I've always assumed they went off role the person queued up as and class. Although if it doesn't take class into account then we'll have the same issue as mages/locks getting a need+ on cloth spirit gear.

This is exactly my point, and exactly why I initially thought it WOULDN'T work this way.
11/24/2011 03:04 PMPosted by Vyneda
Paladins, mages, and warlocks are currently able to roll on spirit gear. Under this Need+ system, if all DPS has to be included in order to have the roll available to the hybrid classes, tha includes ret paladins

Ret paladins don't use spirit in their dps rotations though. So only healing paladins for example will be able to get the bonus on spirit plate. Of course the normal armour restrictions will be in place as well...

Last I heard, there was no spirit cloth gear in DS anyway.... /shrug.