4.3 Patch Release and Maintenance - 11/29

General Discussion
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
Blizzard's Technical Team, Is working as diligently as they can to bring the realms back online with the arrival of Patch 4.3. However, They also have to ensure no problems will arise once the realms are brought back online.

I understand that this can be a complicated process and can take some time. So, We'll need to wait until the realms are brought back up or if additional maintenance is needed.

I understand this completely, and as an Arizona citizen, I understand it will not be up here until noon or later. However I tried to sleep in this morning to aid in the waiting process, I was too excited and awoke at 8:30 this morning. I am Patient and understanding, but it does not make me any less eager to play with my new toys.. *chuckle*
so what time is the maintenance over?
comeon servers come up
11/29/2011 10:19 AMPosted by Jesicka
no one? i cant find answer in forum

google is your friend. wowwiki, wowhead, there are many sites that will tell you the location of all honor vendors.

For ally, yes SW is the only place to trade honor. Now, back on topic...
Yeah I've been logging on and off for every 10 minutes for the past hour lol. I'm very much eager to play the patch myself :)
Any ETA for Nazjatar?
ty uthonna but not much of a topic 46 mins left lol
11/29/2011 10:21 AMPosted by Reynaria
I understand this completely, and as an Arizona citizen, I understand it will not be up here until noon or later. However I tried to sleep in this morning to aid in the waiting process, I was too excited and awoke at 8:30 this morning. I am Patient and understanding, but it does not make me any less eager to play with my new toys.. *chuckle*

Yah. I did something very similar. I stayed up until the realms came down to do my daily quests for today. Now, When the realms are back online, I'll be able to explore the new content further. =)

Can't wait to use the LFR later today and queue for the new heroic instances!
i want to play the patch so bad!
So.. who here is doing the 12 month sub thing? I am going to be getting my new pony for my paladin today.. *smirk*
Rage. My client will download half a meg, stop, and won't download until I reopen it. >< I only had to download 30 megs since I downloaded the earlier file releases
I just want to play already ahhhhhhh
11/29/2011 10:17 AMPosted by Írís
common now you guys know 15 mins before 11 PST there gonna extended the maintenance for 2 hours

/prissy voice

Well I remembered to pray to the WoW gods and my Blizzard fetish so it's not MY fault if they slap us with another 2-4 hours of downtime because they don't feel sufficiently propitiated...hhhmph! Some people can be so lazy!

/prissy voice off

LOL I know you're probably right but I really REALLY hope otherwise.
Will be a long time before I get to use any of the new stuff in the patch. Im starting the game new again after being gone for a few years.
Gold pls!!! lol.
Actually...there is 33 minutes, at the time I type this.
32 minutes now!
they are actually gonna extend it another hour.. just to make you squirm worms!