4.3 Patch Release and Maintenance - 11/29

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
But...But...Trailer? :(

I mean, yay!
TYVM!!!
my transmog gear is in my base (acherus hold) in patch 4.3 for like 1g each CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
My hard drive crashed over the weekend, and I lost everything because my backups failed. Now you're telling me I have to download 4.3 after I just got the client redownloaded?

... I'm kidding :) About the rage. The hard drive and backup failure really did happen :( But I had everything BUT WoW backed up in multiple places, so nothing important was lost.

Anyway, can't wait for 4.3! :D

DON"T DO THAT! D:

I started to cry for you.

Then I smiled cause it was ok.

:D

*giggle* Sorry. I've been stuck indoors for over a week, and I'm a little stir-crazy. :)
Did they ever set prices for Void Storage and Transmogrification?
Joy, resub today only to find I can't play tonight zzz
trailer soon? <3 bashiok!
Trailer?
Since tomorrow is patch day, I feel we need an obligatory patch-day related video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lmsMSQDVPM
You forgot to post the trailer bro get back here!!!!
I got a feelin...
Can I get a woot woot!

Such a pity I have a physics exam on thursday. I have to stay away from WoW lest I fail <.<
hmm ptr stays up tell when?
does anyone know what will happen to our valor points?
Will be like last patch? Valor converted to justice, and justice to gold?
Are VP/JP's being smoshed™? Typically yes, I just haven't seen confirmation.
does anyone know what will happen to our valor points?
Will be like last patch? Valor converted to justice, and justice to gold?

yes
woot!

you did a /random ingame with CMs to find whos gonna be the bearer of the good new? ;)

Dude, this is Bashiok we're talking about. He probably locked Zarhym in the closet, and decided to announce it himself.

That being said, somebody please let Zar out, he's probably running out of air by now.
More like Realms will be up at 8pm or later. But I'll be happy to be proven wrong~