Level 60 gear not useable for transmog!!!!!

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
This was one of my favorite sets, and I was able to transmog it on the PTR when I tested it out.

Also I verified that the lvl 60 PvP gear cannot even be used to trasmog current PvP gear, so it appears you cannot use the lvl 60 sets for anything.
When I copied my DK to the PTR and tried transmogging my sword to Grand Marshal's Claymore, it let me do it just fine. It also let me transmog all of my paladin's gear to the Brutal Gladiator set.

Are you saying it's different on live now?

While I didn't TM the armor, I did use the Claymore as it is my favorite weapon in the game - no issue on the PTR. Now on live the Claymore is not useable.

W T F

So very very disappointed that they are restricting the lvl 60 pvp gear.
No Blue reply could be because they don't know and this issue needs further inspection. They won't reply until either they have an answer or a temp answer to still our beating shocked heats.

Please please please fix btw.
My belfadin will be very sad if this isn't fixed/reverted. No one wants to see a man belf cry, do they??
11/29/2011 12:05 PMPosted by Saigos
Yet another blue reply in a transmog post, this time someone simply raging, and we continue to be ignored.

Maybe you do not know how the CMs work. They are, I bet, well aware of this issue now but have no info on it to share. They might have to talk to devs about it.
No Blue reply could be because they don't know and this issue needs further inspection. They won't reply until either they have an answer or a temp answer to still our beating shocked heats.

They had to of known, there were over 20 posts on both the Eu and US ptr forums for over a month when the patch that changed this hit. If they didnt notice that, god help us all.
11/29/2011 12:08 PMPosted by Solaru
Yet another blue reply in a transmog post, this time someone simply raging, and we continue to be ignored.

Maybe you do not know how the CMs work. They are, I bet, well aware of this issue now but have no info on it to share. They might have to talk to devs about it.

Problem is, again as my last post stated. This was posted all over ptr forums for over a month, didnt get fixed, didnt get explained. That is more ignoring then looking into it.

They had to of known, there were over 20 posts on both the Eu and US ptr forums for over a month when the patch that changed this hit. If they didnt notice that, god help us all.

I agree.
I clearly remember reading BLIZZARD's note about this saying " you can make your paladin look like lightbringer set" or whatever its called. the set in MC. So that would mean you CAN change lvl 60 gear.

are you saying i spent the last couple of weeks farming this for nothing?
haven't tried yet, since i'm at work, i'll try when i get home.
11/29/2011 11:26 AMPosted by Detoxsin
It's too easy to obtain.

Some of us used to own these sets at level 60, but had to vendor them due to a lack of bag space and the assumption that we could never wear it again.
It's likely disabled for the time being until they can implement the appropriate faction transfer associations between items.

I'm fairly certain they don't want you getting Ally level 60 PvP gear and FC'ing to a Tauren, and vice versa.

Has anyone checked tier 9? It's faction specific, but I recall they had implemented the armor association so your armor changed when you FC'd with tier 9 gear.

T9 armor is usable, its only theses sets.
If the armor is too easy to obtain, they should just have retired it a long time ago. I think it's a bug.
i want pvp 60 gear!!! is the best looking gear ever!
some of this was reported on the ptr, I guess it wasnt a bug. Sad I grabbed up the gear for my toons as well before I heard about this on the ptr.
I meant don't know the answer. Sorry I missed a very important word there. Though if one would at least post to acknowledge they are aware of the issue that would be nice.
11/29/2011 12:08 PMPosted by Solaru

Seeing as how it was reported on the PTR over and over and over and over, im surprise they dont has some canned response ready.