Level 60 gear not useable for transmog!!!!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
All Blizz needs to say is

1. Its a bug, currently working on a fix

2. Its a big, no time table for a fix. Find other gear.

3. It's working as intended.

HOW HARD IS THAT?

Kind of hard, people are busy working on the patch deploy still and logging/fixing new issues as they crop up. Daxx has some feelers out, we'll get you word as to the situation as soon as we know what's up.

Thanks for doing your job that you're paid for.
Wait, is it just the PVP gear that's affected, or all lvl 60 gear? Don't tell me I've been doing old 60 raids for nothing....
only 60 pvp armor and weapons
11/29/2011 01:47 PMPosted by Cryless

whats that....saying oh hey umm yeah...were still fixing bugs...that should of been resolved

patch day ...sucks.... lol

HOW HARD IS THAT?

Kind of hard, people are busy working on the patch deploy still and logging/fixing new issues as they crop up. Daxx has some feelers out, we'll get you word as to the situation as soon as we know what's up.

Well, I think it was brought up on the PTR for the past few weeks without a Blue response. :P
11/29/2011 01:53 PMPosted by Judgëmënt

whats that....saying oh hey umm yeah...were still fixing bugs...that should of been resolved

patch day ...sucks.... lol

How'd you get the lvl 60 PvP gear to transmog? It's working for you (at least on the Armory)...
bump pls fix, also I can use my level 60 beast stalker set just not my Grand Marshall set
While I appreciate the (delayed) blue response, this should have been commented on weeks ago. All it needed was a "bug/not but/working on it" response. One sentence. There was no reason for it to take this long to get a blue response.

HOW HARD IS THAT?

This would be an acceptable excuse had it not been a reported bug on PTR. QA and the devs should have had a Known Issues list for this item prior to the patch going live. This of course assumes you have a QA department, which seems doubtful with the ever decreasing quality (bug wise) of content all during Cataclysm.
11/29/2011 01:33 PMPosted by Melisaran

Except this has been reported on the PTR forums for WEEKS with no response.

Grr! Beat me to it.

XD
This makes me sad :(
*sigh* i wish it was fixed T.T
In case you guys didn't know, the Vengeful Gladiator gear was added back to the game! Its on the pvp vendor up at Area 52
Ever since transmorging was announced I've been waiting patiently to use my Shaman's 60 PvP blue gear.

If I don't get to...I will write a very angry letter and stomp around in a huff.

Seriously, fix it.

HOW HARD IS THAT?

This was reported on the PTR, repeatedly. We asked repeatedly for an explanation and nobody said anything. I know it's not your department Bash, but come on, you guys must have known.
Transmogged t1 just fine. It just seems to be the pvp set which I like better.
11/29/2011 11:26 AMPosted by Nachtwind
This was reported a million times on the PTR, along with other bugged epics. FIX.

Yup. This was reported by myself and many others.

Since mid-October something caused lv.60 PvP gear to be unusable for Transmogrification. It was stated dozens of times in countless threads. Over. A. Month. Ago.

So of course it goes live. Duh.
Just another stab in the heart of PVPrs (in a long list).