We just killed Nozdormu

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
I'm not so sure... it all sounds too wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

To counter this, Linkara holds the answer:

http://blip.tv/at4w/yarn-ball-theory-of-time-travel-5758785
Still a great big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.
Successfully killed himself and survived...

/headasplode

/headasplode

Warlocks can do that too.

/Lifetap until fizzled.

/Hellfire while not in Demo spec until dead.

/Come back from the dead with a Soul Stone.

Warlocks never die.
11/29/2011 08:13 PMPosted by Pariva
Theoretically the cat is dead. Without observing the body, one cannot be sure. As such, the cat, to us, is displaced. It exists in a place between life and death, but by OBSERVING the current state of the cat, we remove it from that place, labeling it either alive or dead.

Are you a Shadow Priest? I think so, because you just cast Mind Blast on me.
I thought this was going to be more about how we killed an Aspect in a five man.
I am sad about the fact that... three of the original five aspects are gone. Dead.

/headasplode

Well, if that proves far to complex to wrap your mind around, let's use a classic Comic Retcon!

RETCON POWERS, GOOOO!

See, it wasn't the same person. It was CLONES. A dark force from outside all known powers decided to clone Nor, and corrupt the clone. By killing the clone, you set their plans back 3 Azerothian years!

Are you a Shadow Priest? I think so, because you just cast Mind Blast on me.

I AM a Shadow Priest! Yay!

11/29/2011 08:20 PMPosted by Samfisher
I thought this was going to be more about how we killed an Aspect in a five man.

CLONE!
If it has no belly button... CLONE!

That only counts for your' perspective. If the cat died, the cat is dead, whether or not you think so.

At least, I think so. I'm not a major in philosophy, or time paradoxes.

Theoretically the cat is dead. Without observing the body, one cannot be sure. As such, the cat, to us, is displaced. It exists in a place between life and death, but by OBSERVING the current state of the cat, we remove it from that place, labeling it either alive or dead.

Still a great big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.

BUT, now it makes more sense!

Okay, okay, enough with Shrodinger. That was a BS Theroy Jenkins move, and is very simply not valid.

The freaking cat is dead, whether observed or not, it is dead. We don't observe the deaths of most of what dies, that doesn't mean it is "displaced", we're just not seeing it.

The bloiting cat is gratting dead...Nozdormu is somehow immune to this, however. -.-

The freaking cat is dead, whether observed or not, it is dead. We don't observe the deaths of most of what dies, that doesn't mean it is "displaced", we're just not seeing it.

It's the proverbial tree falling in a forest, I suppose. The main application of the concept is calculating wavelengths of things.

11/29/2011 08:25 PMPosted by Torrenash
It's the proverbial tree falling in a forest, I suppose. The main application of the concept is calculating wavelengths of things.

Those druids make a LOT of noise if no one is around.

Mainly the tsssss aaaahhhhhh noise like the old Family Guy bit >_>
11/29/2011 08:28 PMPosted by Suzette
I think there's a doctor who'd be suitable for his post. Not entirely sure who he is though, he's a strange sort of man.

Doctor Who!
11/29/2011 08:28 PMPosted by Suzette
I think there's a doctor who'd be suitable for his post. Not entirely sure who he is though, he's a strange sort of man.

DOCTOR OCTOPUS
Dr. Feelgood.

/thread