[H10] (1/6H MSV 4/6N HoF 1/4N) LF Lock/Hunter

Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
Still looking for more I'm assuming? I've got a hunter I'm looking to transfer, current raid scene on my server is non-existant since MoP. Also have a Blood DK friend that might be interested in coming along if the group looks hopeful. Plenty of raid awareness and class know-how from both of us. I'm hoping to find a group that is fun to raid with as well as driven, rather than just fun or just driven! Friendly and active (but mature) guild would be a bonus.

I'll admit though that I haven't been raiding in MoP yet, I got levelled and geared very fast with intention of raiding but my guild and server just weren't going to have it. I am however a very quick study and make sure I know fights before raid.

You can add my battletag Grumubble#1117 if you're interested after reading that :D
11/30/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Scyliar
blues and greens = win i thought?! not as much win as my steak...but still! as for app, uhhhh hai 491 blood dk work weekends selling rock available weekdays smoke lots of rock, tons, tis why im broke...I know worst dealer ever, it happens alright?! do i pass teh test?
You had me at selling rock.
11/30/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Scyliar
blues and greens = win i thought?! not as much win as my steak...but still! as for app, uhhhh hai 491 blood dk work weekends selling rock available weekdays smoke lots of rock, tons, tis why im broke...I know worst dealer ever, it happens alright?! do i pass teh test?

Damnit, Scy. You're making my application look bad. Go away.

*shoo*

:C

Damnit, Scy. You're making my application look bad. Go away.

*shoo*

:C
Your guild name is <We Wipe on Trash>.

What a weird coincidence. Almost too weird. ._.
Brawler's Guild is the most fun I've had so far in this patch. :3
Bruce 4 Lyfe.
He's gonna go far.
It is really hard to throw rotten fruit at people.
This wait in between fights is killing me.
Don't ever buy frozen cream puffs. When they defrost, the bread is all soggy and gross. The cream filling isn't even all that.

Go for the eclairs.
Brawling arena just bugged out and started 3 fights at the same time.
Still won.
Nbd.
Tortellini makes the world go round.
Tortellini in vodka sauce. Bam! My night is made.
Rank 5 now, going on Rank 6!
Rank 6, going on 7!

Please come apply so I have something to read while I wait!
Starting Rank 7!
I'm scurred!
Come apply and keep me company!
Pfff, Rank 7 isn't even that hard.
Finally died to Battletron. :(
Damn his enrage timer!
Hell yeah, Battletron down!
Almost to the big leagues, now!