What transmog are you using?

Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 22 Next
I'm all gawfic, guys!!!
11/30/2011 08:31 PMPosted by Naumu
Caster staff inc.

Hehe...my polearm on Twil (which doesn't show), was the closest I could find to a caster staff.
I love my transmog set. I have 2 sets though, one for PVP, and one for PVE.
11/30/2011 08:45 PMPosted by Jujubiju
Hehe...my polearm on Twil (which doesn't show), was the closest I could find to a caster staff.

My guildies were laughing at me last night for using Zhar'doom. /sadpanda
Man.... it wont show my transmog set D:

And Zhar'doom is amazing! Part of my PVE set!

ZERGLING ON A STICK!!
I'm wearing S1 chest, shoulder and gloves.

For my helm, I'm using Fathom-Helm of the Deeps to match my hair. The S1 helm is cool but wish it's not as big and clunky

Savage Gladiator Leggings, Ebonhold Girdle, Savage Gladiator Greaves for matching color.

For my bow, I have Bristleblitz Striker
Everybody knows Giantstalker looks amazing >_>
T13
with Rhok'delar and Gorehowl
Some random red thing I threw together with AH gear lol. Doesn't look terrible for how ugly I think mail gear is. Just got my wolfslayer rifle on the first try /flex
Im a Hunter sent from the future to warn people that they have to fight Ragnaros 5 more times.
@ Sweetelune & Raygun - you guys look pretty epic. I wanted to create a darker, evil looking set similar to yours but i found these shoulders on the AH and decided to build a red armor set based off of them.

My crown of destruction and flamewrath (polearm) don't appear on the armory so alot of the effect is lost. Still i'm glad blizz finally relented and gave us control over how our characters look - makes them feel much more personalized.
Glad to see you (looking good, too) this side of the patch Raygun! I haven't even had a chance to log on after moving house 1.5 times, finishing uni for the semester, and starting two new jobs, but rest assured, I will be rocking the ornate-based set very soon!
Mix of season 1 and tier 4. Would have done all season 1 if the old off-set pieces weren't removed.
tier sets are for people with no imagination :P