Merciless and Vengeful pvp gear is at Area 52

General Discussion
Post Limit:
And it only costs honor. So if you were hoping to get that gear for transmogrification head there now.
I tried to buy some but it said the gear was "locked" - is there something i need to do to Unlock it?
Man, I got all excited 'bout the first post, then I read the second. :(
Pretty sure you need the title (achiev?) from a long time ago to purchase this stuff.
12/08/2011 01:41 PMPosted by Volkan
I tried to buy some but it said the gear was "locked" - is there something i need to do to Unlock it?

That would be the level 60 pvp gear. The only way to unlock it is to have pvp'd back in vanilla wow and obtained Knight-Captain/Legionnaire rank or higher. Other than that you can't unlock it at this time.

There is however, another goblin vendor that sells season 1-3 armor and weapons for around 750-1500 honor, depending on the piece.
its locked because u talked to the wrong faction vendor.
theres one for horde and one for alliance.
12/08/2011 01:43 PMPosted by Cyonan
There is however, another goblin vendor that sells season 1-3 armor and weapons for around 750-1500 honor, depending on the piece.

Area 52?

I been wantin' Vengeful for my 'Lock ever since I saw it. Hope that it's not screwed.
Area 52?

I been wantin' Vengeful for my 'Lock ever since I saw it. Hope that it's not screwed.

Yeah it's in area 52, in the building where all the pvp vendors have been in the past. most of them just sell the locked 60 gear, but one of them has S1-3 gear.
12/08/2011 01:46 PMPosted by Cyonan
Yeah it's in area 52, in the building where all the pvp vendors have been in the past. most of them just sell the locked 60 gear, but one of them has S1-3 gear.

Gonna have to check that out.

And get my lock to 70, posthaste.
I did it on the first day of 4.3. It works.
thanks all for the posts