[A] The White Sigil | Guild Topic

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 10 Next
"To hate a man is simple business. To care for him takes strength-- and courage."

The White Sigil was created as a venture in community roleplay on November 29th, 2009! In our first two years of operation, we sponsored various activities that included beneficiaries, clinics and soup-kitchens, and built our reputation on being kind, open, and willing to work with everyone we encountered. We dove head-first into massive server-wide plotlines that included the Stormwind Riots, the Elemental Invasion, and the Cataclysm itself; And in 2012, TWS has moved beyond our roots in Stormwind to embrace World-Rp and guild creativity! Everyone wants to make a difference and 'leave their mark' on the roleplaying world. Why wouldn't we? The members of TWS-- and the characters we play-- are meant to be citizens that people can look up to. We need, as players, to extend our hands and reach out to others: To give them opportunities to get involved, and to strike up random RP wherever we think it can bloom. Go Go Humanitarians!

Website (Relaunched): www.thewhitesigil.net
PEAK ACTIVITY / RP ZONE / GUILD SIZE
--- Evenings / Weekends (Server/EST)
--- Thelsamar / World RP
--- Target guild membership level is between 20-40 players.

IC Contact Information:
Marius (GM) | Lassair (Regent) | Agnes (Head Physician)
Recruitment Officer: Aurric
Tactical Officer: Liotuse, Balderos

Guild Allies/Friendships:
(A) House Sunshield (transferred)
(A) The Embersea Accord
(A) The Desert Rose Confederacy
(F) The Shanre'
(F) Aegis of Azeroth
(F) The Kharanei Order

Recruitment Opportunities:
http://thewhitesigil.shivtr.com/pages/application

~~~~~

A note on the Quel'Talan (Stormwind Harbor . Vacant Ship / Former 'Base of Operations')
-- In late 2011 (DEC), The White Sigil relocated out of Stormwind! Our ship was moved elsewhere and retired for recreational use! We no longer actively roleplay at this location; You can find the Sigil in Thelsamar, where we're always up for Random RP!
Bumping! :D
♥ These guys.
You guys! Haven't seen anything from you lovely people in a while.

While I've still been unable to apply for membership, I look forward to interacting with you over 2012!
Beware of chairs. Contrary to popular belief, they are not harmless and can be spontaneously used to crack a skull open.
12/04/2011 07:18 PMPosted by Maricela
You guys! Haven't seen anything from you lovely people in a while.

The RP wagon ran us over like sixteen times, man. THAT THING HURTS IN THE BEST WAY.
I feel like this guild has gone downhill. There are evident signs.

We're down from like 150 white cats to 60 in the guild bank. We're in some sort of terrible vanity item depression.

There will be many Lil' Timmy spawns in 2012 though. Oh yes.
12/06/2011 11:43 PMPosted by Liotuse

Revolting Peasant has just declared war on The White Sigil. Those white kittens are ours.
12/07/2011 12:38 AMPosted by Viensa

Revolting Peasant has just declared war on The White Sigil. Those white kittens are ours.

...BRING IT!
B-but... But the kittens. :(

Kittens with -lasers-.
B-but... But the kittens. :(

Kittens with -lasers-.

Cause kittens deserve a cooked meal? >.>
<3s to my Sigil peeps!
SoW needs allies and guild ties. Interested in a get together? I've seen you all in the past and always enjoyed your RP.
/bump
Revolting Peasant can't declare war on Sigil.

I have Wilhiem.
Oi, tis the tall white ninny that saw us Wildhammer in the tavern. *offers a wave while he chugs down some bewy.* Lad, ye be commin' oot tae Kirthaven anytime soon?...hic!