Retribution (7.0.3) - Updated 8/4/16

Paladin
Prev 1 14 15 16 39 Next
And I'm trying to decide if I should use it over Iron Belly Wok

IBW is complete garbage, its worse than lessons from Heroic Scholo. Also im extremely jealous seeing as how I have never even seen lei shen's drop.
12/04/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Rùne
And I'm trying to decide if I should use it over Iron Belly Wok

IBW is complete garbage, its worse than lessons from Heroic Scholo. Also im extremely jealous seeing as how I have never even seen lei shen's drop.

Well it dropped for us on our second kill, we still haven't seen a Starshatter yet :/

Random loot is random.

After using Lei Shin's for little while now I can confirm that it's miles better than what I was using before. The proc rate on it is very high and when combined with the proc from my Relic produces some pretty big crit numbers.
ALRIGHT ROCKOOOO
Bumping

Also has anyone yet determined weather crit or mastery is better after haste?
They are roughly equal, depends on your personal weights in most cases. Mastery is pulling SLIGHTLY higher than crit for me atm.
I guess you have to make animal sacrifices to get a sticky.
Why is this not stickied? Requested sticky.

Edit: OIC. Okay. It's on my favorites' bar instead.
01/06/2013 07:41 AMPosted by Brynanna
Why is this not stickied?

Because the Mods are absolutely worthless in the class forums it seems.

Attempts to get this thread stickied in it's various forms have been going on for months and months and months.
Great Guide - Which you would do one for PVP
01/06/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Thorbaugh
Great Guide - Which you would do one for PVP

Vanguards already made a ret pvp guide and it IS stickied. Go back to the Paladin forum and it should be the third thread from the top.
Alright, Loved this guide. Apparently I've already requested a sticky, though I have no memories of coming here before.
Question, does Askmrrobot (ask-mr-robot) give helpful info for the purposes of gear? I've been using him pretty much completely, and I'm starting to feel my DPS just isn't enough for what It should be.
(on that note, whats your ilvl vs average single enemy DPS rating?) (out and in raid, yes.)

Also, unneeded bump.
At what ilvl roundabouts is it better to start gemming haste instead of strength? Do you really have to wait until around 496?
01/11/2013 05:22 AMPosted by Shahal
At what ilvl roundabouts is it better to start gemming haste instead of strength? Do you really have to wait until around 496?

It all depends on what gear you have, not the item level.

You should sim your character with simulationcraft and find out your personal stat weights, and whenever you get a new piece of gear re-sim to find out your new stat weights.
It's finally up!!!
01/11/2013 11:57 PMPosted by Aglaea
It's finally up!!!

It's a miracle.

Now if we could just get an up to date Prot guide stickied.
Oh, look what finally got stickied.
Unfortunately Svayne does not play anymore . I am happy for him and you fellas/ladies that it got stickied but it is a little late because there will be no updates at the moment. Sorry guys.
01/11/2013 05:58 AMPosted by Dantekong

It all depends on what gear you have, not the item level.

You should sim your character with simulationcraft and find out your personal stat weights, and whenever you get a new piece of gear re-sim to find out your new stat weights.

Ok well I've done that but I'm still not sure exactly what the numbers mean in terms of when to start stacking haste. Str: 1.0, Haste: .45. I'm just guessing when I say this but when Haste is higher than .5 that means 2 Haste is worth more than 1 Strength and that's when you start stacking haste?
01/16/2013 06:13 AMPosted by Shahal
when Haste is higher than .5 that means 2 Haste is worth more than 1 Strength and that's when you start stacking haste?

Pretty much. At .45, it may even be better to start gemming haste as the gains from strength are already starting to diminish compared to the gains from haste, but definitely swap at .5 or higher.