"Blood and Thunder!" quest is stuck...

Bug Report
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
They are working on it, Dueval.
Faster!....no really I posted under suggestion from another forum then read your post above me. so /crosses fingers.
Just spoke to a GM in game about this - the quest is known to be broken and has to be manually advanced. Just put in a ticket and they will take care of it
11/30/2011 09:42 PMPosted by Halokas
Just spoke to a GM in game about this - the quest is known to be broken and has to be manually advanced. Just put in a ticket and they will take care of it

TY much. Spreading the word.
Bah, my gm said stuff like "hi, how are you doing" and then resolved my ticket and closed it..........I reopened it and posted all the above information and took screenshots of the possible bugged raider that talks but wont kidnap you.

Oh well, my ticket is reopened and I gave them ample testing/bugging information. I hope they can fix it and also move my warlock along to the next part of the quest.
Blizzard, please address this...it's definitely not working as intended in 4.3
11/30/2011 01:57 PMPosted by Vrakthris
We are aware of an issue with several Vashj'ir quests, including Call of Duty, All or Nothing, and Blood and Thunder!. Issues associated with these quests are being looked into and we hope to have resolution for them as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, we have no workaround.

TY Raimondas!

EDIT: The average wait time for the ticket I put in is 34 hours... so, at this point I'm considering that the manual fix is going to become too cumbersome and we'll probably have to wait until Tuesday for a rolling restart.
I put in a ticket, they didn't manually advance us who were stuck there... that is bull.
Hah, i put in a ticket about12 hours ago, when i got this problem, still doing the same thing. And i just got the year pass thing....hmmmmm maybe that wasnt a good idea if they can break a whole zone that easily....sigh
My rogue is stuck in the infinite loop. Tried dropping it and rezoning....nothing...
This thread needs locked before people start raging. Everyone knows about the bug, and Blizzard has stated that they're working on it. Now stop the QQ and Blizzard hate, and go to Hyjal.
still bugged. :(

They should work harder :)
A rogue and myself got stuck on this one tonight. I invited him to group and ported us back to org. Hyjal looked mighty fine, until I was to darn tired to keep going.

This one is not the only one not working well. Cold Hearted in Stormpeaks is having hiccups as well. Gotta love patches.

I figure they will work it out. They always do. Those poor blues, they fix one thing and another breaks in the chain. Must drive em nuts.
well, this sucks, wanting to do loremaster of cataclysm on my hunter and wanting to complete the horde side of vashjir on my paladin and i can't get past the 5th possible 6th quest into the zone... severely disappointed, wasted 30 mins on my pally trying to do the dam quest and getting more and more pissed off, ready to rage and break something... and getting seriously tired of so many quests and other in-game features becoming "broken" when new patches are released
12/01/2011 03:13 PMPosted by Drtrae
This thread needs locked before people start raging. Everyone knows about the bug, and Blizzard has stated that they're working on it. Now stop the QQ and Blizzard hate, and go to Hyjal.

Rogues 85 and has already done Hyjal tyvm. Doing Vash because I completely skipped it.
I'd like to pretend that I haven't spent about 3 hours trying to get this quest to work…but unfortunately I can't. Also tried abandoning and restarting about 5 times, no luck.
12/02/2011 11:25 AMPosted by Hammerwrath
I'd like to pretend that I haven't spent about 3 hours trying to get this quest to work…but unfortunately I can't. Also tried abandoning and restarting about 5 times, no luck.

That's because it's bugged. You can't advance it right now. Please read the thread.