"Blood and Thunder!" quest is stuck...

Bug Report
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
Quest is still not working, been killing naga for over an hour now with nothing. Also tried all the solutions posted on wowhead with no luck.

edit: oh! And 7 days 7 hours on my GM ticket! sweet!
I too am stuck here.

Also worth noting, Erunak Stonespear doesn't do shiz. From what I remember, he was the main NPC doing damage.
I am also stuck it appears....

:/
Stuck in a looping quest. I've been stuck fighting for at least 6 minutes along with my spouse. Please fix!
Yes, this quest is sucktacular! Cannot be completed so the zone is worthless. Maybe Blizz you can make an announcement when you fix it so we don't have to check the forums over and over.
I liked the zone before, was looking forward to hitting it again...
This quest is a disgrace. I've reset it a million times, tele to org, then came back, stood still and afk'd. Nothing is working. Ef this quest.
Still bugged. As a bear I REALLY need the Earthern ring enchant. Stuck for 2 days
Also stuck, for hours, tried everything. Nothing else to add except this is frustrating. :P Submitted ticket...
As of 10 mins ago I loaded up the game and it patched very quickly, when I logged in my stuck character to Vashj'ir the quest completed correctly. I am now on my way to complete Vashj'ir. :) and I will be glad when I have finished this zone it is worst in Cataclysm.

Oh just a heads up I had deleted both my Cache folder and WTF folder, so am not sure if it was the mini patch or that that cured the problem.
I'm stuck too, fought it out for over a half hour thinking I had to kill them all before I checked WoWhead. I would really like for this to get fixed. I love how the area looks and 85 is just so attractive.
Yeah, I would not suggest trying this quest until it is fixed. It seems that I have continuously killed naga for at least 5 hours, over 3 days, and hadn't gotten a shred of exp. wtf blizz? I guess I'll go back to lvling my other toons
Been stuck for a week and all the GM told me (after waiting 3 days) is to check the forums.... Seeing that the realm had maintenance I would have thought that this issue was taken care of... Seeing that NO ONE can do anything else in this zone... I need my earthen ring vendor and my water mount so I can get my Azshara's Veil..... PLEASE FIX IT
Bypass the quest.. process the GM tickets with something other than "we know it's broken and we can't help you". You've blocked an entire zone, one of five?
If you are stuck on this quest, submit a ticket. A GM can, and should, mark this as completed for you. Mine took about 2 days.

--

Hello Zenalia. I'm Game Master Miahbell. First I would like to apologize about the wait time for Game Master contact.

I just wanted to let you know that I was able to flag the quest as completed for you. You'll just need to turn it in. I left you at the correct NPC. Have a great night and enjoy your gaming.

Thank you for your time!

Game Master Miahbell

--
having the same problem (for 4 days). common blizz i pay you tons of money, i have the wow annual pass, i have diablo 1 2 and expansion, as well as all the starcrafts and warcrafts linked to my account. the least u could do is fix a major bug like this
god this bug is so annoying ><
If you are stuck on this quest, submit a ticket. A GM can, and should, mark this as completed for you. Mine took about 2 days.

--

Hello Zenalia. I'm Game Master Miahbell. First I would like to apologize about the wait time for Game Master contact.

I just wanted to let you know that I was able to flag the quest as completed for you. You'll just need to turn it in. I left you at the correct NPC. Have a great night and enjoy your gaming.

Thank you for your time!

Game Master Miahbell

--

And yet mine was:

This is the latest response from Customer Support:
Blizzard Entertainment - World of Warcraft

Thank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department.

Issue Reported:Blood and Thunder

We are aware of the situation you reported, and we are currently working on a solution. Please check the World of Warcraft website (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com) for future updates and corrections. We appreciate your patience.

You can also check our forums ("http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/") where you can discuss game issues with other players.

Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in World of Warcraft!

Sincerely,

Game Master Burlto
Customer Service
Blizzard Entertainment

And my status was unchanged.. I killed naga for a few more minutes and went to Hyjal. I didn't want to, but I had to.
On my 80 mage, the GM ticket was answered in just under two hours despite a 3.5 day average wait. They completed the quest for me, told me it was a known server-side problem, and put my mage at the quest turn in. If you get a different answer than that, tell them you've been to the customer service forums and that others have had the quest 'fixed' by the GM manually completing it.

Kudos to the GM who handled my ticket for the fast response. Hopefully all of you folks with the same problem will have the same quick solution!
You should reply and and provide them a link to this discussion. Ask them to complete it for you since it has been done for other users. Also, if you get a survey you should fill it out honestly. They need to know which GMs are not actually providing support for the users, and are just sending out canned responses.
Thanks for all your reports, we are working on a fix that should be out shortly.