Rogues have the most fun with transmog

Rogue
Post Limit:
1 2 3 8 Next
We have some really cool looking pieces we get to throw together. I made about 5 really decent sets without effort including the one im wearing now. My other toons im forced to make a joke outfit since the cool looking gear is lvl 70+ raid stuff
oh fml, meant to post on my rogue
and mages are the toughest to make a decent non raid set..i mean...i got trained all BG just now and demolished all the scrubs
I was having a very hard time trying to come up with anything for my rogue, until i saw merciless gear was back :P so many of the cool rogue helms look silly on goblins, luckily this one still looks awsome.
God what an ugly set.
lol Svarg. Opinions, opinions... Shredder face was awesome in its day I have nothing but good things to say about transmog and the different looks. MUCH better than everyone in SW/Org in season 10 pvp gear
12/01/2011 02:43 AMPosted by Svargsjold
God what an ugly set.
It boggles my mind how horrible some people's tastes are...
im not a rogue, im a dr00d!
I cant seem to avoid landslide no matter how hard i try. I went with the smallest dagger possible to amplify the effect to compensate for it...which is strangely contrary but feels right?
So glad I held onto my Blooddrenched Mask. I didn't want to use the BF helm since every rogue is using full BF already. I also managed to pick up a Crimson Paragon's Cover which matches the set perfect. Plain old Gutgore Ripper suites me just fine for my weapons.

I'm going to use this setup for now until I can aquire a couple more fun sets.
I am having such a hard time finding a cool set for my rogue... My pally was easy, I admit it's maybe overdone but when I thought this set up, I hadn't seen anyone with it. Now everyone has it. Anyway finding a decent rogue set that isn't Teir stuff or the overused pvp sets, is proving to be quite difficult.
I'm loving antlers!
12/01/2011 02:07 AMPosted by Shartweek
and mages are the toughest to make a decent non raid set..i mean...i got trained all BG just now and demolished all the scrubs

I was in that bg with you. I got a kick out of watching everyone trying to train you down, apparently forgetting that transmog was a thing.
Sup, I'm a sexy beast.
This WOULD'VE been my transmog set for later on but nooooo, Blizz had to be all special snowflake about the whole thing.
It reminds me of when they finally allowed armor dye in EQ. You'd see huge ogres in pink and purple. After a while, some people figured out how to look good, but there was always...that guy.