I will never go back to normal raiding again.

General Discussion
Prev 1 186 187 188
Whether you agree or disagree is your choice, but I agree with Zarhym about the "attitudes".

I've seen some forum comparisons about those who prefer LFR to those of subhuman apes and chimps. Over a video game? Seriously.

And I have seen the same attitudes from the other side of the table. Immaturity is not limited to a players skill or play time.
I used to think this...but unfortunately it seems that LFR is starting to show the same things about regular raiding that i hated.
01/22/2012 07:21 PMPosted by Blacksavior
And I have seen the same attitudes from the other side of the table. Immaturity is not limited to a players skill or play time.

Amen.
yesterday tried to get help to do a quest in durnholde keep but couldn't get no one! I went alone for the 3rd time and gave the guards hell and thrall went down fighting! Someday he might escape the jail!
Honestly all the crying about LFR is just annoying, There is a simple fix. The people that only run LFR wanted to see content right? so take out the drops. Then they can see content without crying because someone else outrolled them on their "content". Why didn't they just say what they really wanted in the first place, "Raid" loot with absolutely no effort. Don't tell me that they have to put in effort because I know better. Yes I hate raid finder, however at the same time it can be beneficial to those wishing to move into normal or heroic raiding...but not by itself. They still have to do their homework and research the fights on those difficulties just like everyone else who currently raids at that level. Just because someone can clear LFR does NOT mean that they are ready to jump into normals or heroics. Most of us who actually do progression raiding will tell you, put in the time to do your homework. research the fights, and know your class. DS is a decent raid (not the greatest but not too bad). My guild has no problem taking people who are just moving into normal raiding and has no problem teaching them about a real raid enviroment. But, at the same time, they are still expected to know some things such as what enchants they need, what gems they need, and what they stat priority is. It's not hard to find but too many people want to be spoon fed instead of just asking google and doing a bit of something for themselves.