Looking for someone to co-manage my guild!!

Oceanic General Discussion
Hi, the guild name is "Non Omnis Moriar" it was a guild made by my real friends.. but this time around I am looking for someone to co manage it and maybe have a strong 10 core man team.

It's in thaurissan server!

Pm me in game or message me here....
Wow, I've never been on this forum but it is waaaay slower than general.

you probably won't be interested in me, but for giggle sake, what are you looking for in this "co-leader" I may be able to help and you may be able to help me. I am not asking to be made an officer or anything. if you have people that are willing to raid and maybe need a someone with leadership experience (IRL) and the skills to back it, i may be able to help a bit.

Lets chat.
Well nothing in particular really just someone willing to help build it from ground up! :)

It won't work however unless you have some char in thaurissan horde side! :)

Thanks for the reply!
I am new to the game and don't really know what I'm doing yet. I'm not even confident I can use the in-game chat feature until I practice.

That having been said, if there is anything outside the game that can be done to help or support the guild, I'd be more than happy to help.
Also, if there are simple things I can do inside the game, I'd be happy to help if I can.
ok so my guild is thechokintokers im on wildhammer server its a lvl 1 guild and im only 1 in it im lookin for someone to help me im not really good at it but im willing to work with the guild so if u wanna help me make this the most epic guild in wildhammer let me know in game my main is imin