Lord Hiram creed

Rogue
1 2 3 5 Next
After forking over 10k to continue on the questline, Blizzard decided to make this guy almost impossible to kill. Please, either charge me 10k and gimme a normal encounter, or let me keep my gold and make it hard. The game is supposed to be fun, not so dam hard you want to cancel your account and run screaming to SWOR.
I did it in bloodthirster gear and the few pve pieces I had at the time. Yes it was hard, but not impossible. If you are having trouble, best bet is to find someone else doing it at the same time (horde or ally) and duo the boss. GL
12/11/2011 03:32 PMPosted by Spârtâcus
After forking over 10k to continue on the questline, Blizzard decided to make this guy almost impossible to kill. Please, either charge me 10k and gimme a normal encounter, or let me keep my gold and make it hard. The game is supposed to be fun, not so dam hard you want to cancel your account and run screaming to SWOR.

God i hope you are not serious, or stick to your Paladin. It's fine to solo. Learn the mechanics of the fight, how to kite. I used a potion, blinded / recup / first aid, and i didnt even rly need to.

"game too hard nerf it MOAR"
Lord Hiram Creed
He rode a marvelous steed
But then one day
A drake said "He shall pay!"

Armed with poisons, sharps, and spite
Cloaked thieves set out in the night
A promise of wealth and power untold
"Just vanquish this Drakenoid scum, be bold!"

So down in Gilneas did old Hiriam wait
For a shadowed assassin to deliver his fate
With guards all around, and watchers on the roof
Lord Hiriam knew when trouble was aloof

But then up an alleyway crept a black shade
Many a guard, did she evade
Foolishly sat Creed, "I'll never be beat, ha!"
But then he realized, "Oh damn, it's Leitka!"

But no, really, he's insanely easy. Hint: He isn't immune to CC and is designed to showcase rogue utility. Stop being a tunneling bad.
God i hope you are not serious, or stick to your Paladin. It's fine to solo. Learn the mechanics of the fight, how to kite. I used a potion, blinded / recup / first aid, and i didnt even rly need to.

"game too hard nerf it MOAR"

^ agreed

Bad rogues will have problems. Good rogues wont.
Pro tip for free.

Use blind. If you need to, glyph it.

It's a 1 minute fight reset. Heal up, let your cooldowns come back and lay into him again. If you're conservative, you can use it over and over again until you kill him.
Lord Hiram Creed
He rode a marvelous steed
But then one day
A drake said "He shall pay!"

Armed with poisons, sharps, and spite
Cloaked thieves set out in the night
A promise of wealth and power untold
"Just vanquish this Drakenoid scum, be bold!"

So down in Gilneas did old Hiriam wait
For a shadowed assassin to deliver his fate
With guards all around, and watchers on the roof
Lord Hiriam knew when trouble was aloof

But then up an alleyway crept a black shade
Many a guard, did she evade
Foolishly sat Creed, "I'll never be beat, ha!"
But then he realized, "Oh damn, it's Leitka!"

But no, really, he's insanely easy. Hint: He isn't immune to CC and is designed to showcase rogue utility. Stop being a tunneling bad.

/cheer
Getting to Hiram Creed is the hardest part of the encounter.
Tee hee hee
Does no one try to play games for a mild challenge any more?
found it very easy as sub, hard on assassination. I never went below 60% hp
This quest separates the Rogues from the Rouges.
ROFL, good one Sparty
The best quest I have ever done, reminds me of what the Hunters/Priests had to do back in classic, for their MC Epic.
12/11/2011 03:32 PMPosted by Spârtâcus

Move out of stuff kick bad stuff keep recuperait up use cd's and stun how is it hard. if your trying to kite him and not interupting thats bad
Cake as sub.. tad harder as mutilate..
Do it as sub.

Also if you can get at least one other rogue at the same time doing it you'll crush him. One rogue takes aggro and continuous tricks of the trade while the other cripple locks him.

Bad rogues shouldn't get the daggers anyway.
Use a sub hemo build. Its cake.