Saurfang Dragon Soul (t13) Progression 10/25

Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
Thanks Gilor: we've certainly had our ups and downs with roster changes this xpac so it is good to be getting some kills with the new team.

25 man guilds everywhere are struggling which imo is a pity.
i dont think 25 man is considered a step up from ten man anymore, imo its a bit to chaotic.
DMZ got madness down(reg) sunday ;D with one pug.
01/16/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Defines
Grats Ajantis, good to see Saurfang still getting 25 man kills on the board.

Who are you and what the fuhk have you done with Gilor

that awkward moment when you realise Gilor can be nice
Ominous: Team Vengeance downed H-Zon'ozz10 and H-Ultraxion 10 (4/8H)

Well done guys!
During the scheduled server maintenance on the week of January 31, the Dragon Soul raid will become enveloped by the “Power of the Aspects” spell, reducing the health and damage dealt of all enemies in the raid by 5%. This spell will grow progressively stronger over time to reduce the difficulty and make the encounters more accessible. The spell will affect both normal and Heroic difficulties, but it will not affect the Looking for Raid difficulty.
And the point of window licker mode is?
probably so guilds see more of the last raid tier....
The option exists to turn Power of the Aspects off...
i think thats all up to date now.

i also think nerf is to soon..
wonder if there is going to be another small content release before mop like ruby sanc
I hope its not like Ruby Sanc.... That was a terrible instance
01/23/2012 10:50 PMPosted by Valdin
I hope its not like Ruby Sanc.... That was a terrible instance
there is no 4.4, no filler raid , so all you have till mop beta is madness and swtor, if you are into that kind of thing....

Lore mad a very good point in his weekly rant, that the vast majority are not going to turn the buff off and the only reason you would, is if you were close to a kill on your current progression boss and you wanted to do it without nerf.

But for the this realm and the vast majority of people progressing through heroics, you are not going to go without the buff, i mean who doesn't want to clear heroic madness faster and get that sweet red dragon before it becomes a 1% drop like invincible. Sounds dumb to me. Causing you and the people you raid with more trouble than it is worth
DMZ finally got H Morchok >.> yey.
H zonozz done
Probably not relevant, but last night Uthred -

obtained the legendary daggers. Congratulations to him.

My sole purpose for posting this is that in previous tiers, legendary progression has been tracked along with raid progression.